Thread: All Zombies Must Die on Steam

All Zombies Must Die on Steam

I was browsing Steam for game to purchase. I came across a game by name ‘All Zombies Must Die’. I saw its trailer and screenshot and found he game visually appealing. I wanted to know what the game is about and is it good? Has anybody played the game to tell me it is a good game?

Re: All Zombies Must Die on Steam

This game features a Zombie outbreak in a fictional town by name’ Deadhill’. His game is available on Steam for PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. You have to play the game by selecting one of the 4 characters available. The 4 characters are Jack, Rachel, Luxo who is an alien and a scientist by name Bryan. Every character primary attack is the weapon he/she equips with. The secondary attack changes according to the character selection. Players have to complete the objectives using the limited ammunition they are supplied with. One completing the missions or killing the enemies, the players obtain experience and collectible items. The player has to develop skills and abilities of his character as he progresses in the game.

I liked the game. As the trailer says that it is meant to bring the PC gaming back, it succeeds in it. I liked the game and I have completed it twice. I suggest you to play if you like to play the brawler games hat were famous in old times. If you like to fight hordes of zombies using various weapons and like a fast paced actions then you will like this game. It is just a blood fest and massacring of Zombies.

The game is not worth to buy. Al you have to do is go on Zombie killing like a psycho. There are better games than this if you want to go on zombie killing rampage. You will enjoy Left 4 Dead, Dead Island or Dead Rising than this. All you have to do in this game is button smashing. The storyline is weak and the character development too is weak. I finished this game in just 2 hours.