Thread: Borderlands 2 on Steam

Borderlands 2 on Steam

I played the Borderlands recently and loved the game. I had downloaded it from Steam and was a good game. Recently on a going website I saw that Borderlands 2 is soon to release. I wanted to ask if it will be available on Steam like its previous version. If yes, then what will be its price?

Re: Borderlands 2 on Steam

Borderlands 2 is a First Person Shooter game which includes the character development factor. At the start of the game, player will need to select one out of the 4 characters that game provides. Each character has its own specialty. Each characters skill is oriented towards some special attribute. The layer needs to complete missions that in game characters ask to. Completion of missions gives the players characters experience points, in game cash or weapons and their upgrades. The experience points generate skill points, which can be redeemed for special skills that can upgrade ones character.

Re: Borderlands 2 on Steam

Borderlands 2 won’t be available on Seam for download. I don’t know why, but I too feel that Steam should have provided download of Borderlands 2. Maybe the developers don’t want to publish the game on Steam. It is sad to know that such a good game won’t be available on Steam.