Thread: Will Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai Limited Edition available in U.S.?

Will Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai Limited Edition available in U.S.?

Will Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai Limited Edition available in U.S on the same date when game is about to release? I hope this particular game available on release date. If you know anything about the same feel free to post over here in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai Limited Edition available in U.S.?

Well this particular game will be available on 23rd digitally and retails on US Amazon. however there is no information available for best buy for the game. even no information available regarding limited edition as well.

Re: Will Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai Limited Edition available in U.S.?

Yes you are right game is going to release on 23rd March. It did not seems to be a limited edition and I am going to purchase this particular game. if Limited Edition will be available then I would like to go for it only. I researched a lot and I concluded that FOTS Limited Edition will not be available for retail in US. However you will be able to get the same in U.K. but so far there is no information available about releasing in U.S.

I came to know that US Amazon has changed the listing for Fall of the Samurai. Now they have listed the same as Limited Edition. There was no change in the product description but I found that picture as well as items are got changed but it is displaying Limited Edition.