Thread: Which is the easiest way to kill leon? In Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Which is the easiest way to kill leon? In Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

this is one of the best game that I have ever played and I really love this game very much but there is something that I need your help on , this thing is that I am stuck in the middle I am not abel to kill leon . I hit over 25 rounds with my shotgun but still he was alive . I spam him with the shotgun and didn’t allow him to get up but yet he came up . can any one there help me on this I will be really appreciating this

thanks

Re: Which is the easiest way to kill leon? In Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Amazing this game is like all the RE! but the Leon do not die is one of the best characters especially in the RE4 that I never tire of passing great game!I enjoy the games and I'm not bitter nor do I degrade them, Although not confirmed that this is the only end to be Leon, it appears to be similar to the dynamics of Resident Evil 3, game in which our actions determined the elimination or survival of Nicolai Ginovaef, member of the UBCS

Re: Which is the easiest way to kill leon? In Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

There is a trailer, where, however, is only indicated that one of the spec-ops killing Leon. Also there is some product descriptions for example, that the player has the task, leon (and other STARS members) to kill

I guess that he has the many HP, what should I use will the sniper rifle that is in the sealed case close by and should I take cover behind some boxes fairly distant from him so form where I will be able to see him, . When he stands up, and then shoot him in the head or should I shoot him , on the body, and in case he will be in cove than can still shoot his head. And If my ammo finished then I can grab some more.

yeah I have shoot him with all my 20 round . ten I tried to knife him but still he was alive it dint works he the cutting my throat and I died I knew close combat wasn’t the great idea but I did what I thought is the best option . I choose a spot close to the ammo plus the all that he did was to spam with grenades He didn’t has to do much cuz i had ample of boxes that cover me epic ending

As far as I know is the only way is to grapple and shoot him in the head. I did it to protect him so I guess that it will go to work. the only issue is that to getting close to home as he like to run away at the time get close to him

I would like rubbernecking at a traffic accident although that is should not be done and it is good example of metaphor too for the reason that your total ignore to how the it supposed to be used is like a train wreck. Horrible to look at. Now the Leon fight is actually hard to defeat , I have tried it two times at this time with the normal mode , playing all the way through on Veteran can't wait for that headache!

Not sure I get that comment. but then again I haven't been reading all that much of what fans of hte shooter genre are like. all I've seen is a lot of people saying the game broke their PS3s. Which seems like a fairly legitimate complaint to me.