Thread: Will we get any Tom Cruise references into Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

Will we get any Tom Cruise references into Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

Well I am really excited about Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai. I wanted to know whether we are going to have any Tom Cruise references. I am expecting it supposed to have some kind of Easter egg which would justify the total price of the game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will we get any Tom Cruise references into Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

According to me they should provide Tom Cruise hero rather than that of counter hero Realism who supposed to make him mortal in the game. I don’t think so there is no need of having references where as we will be able to get him in reality.

Re: Will we get any Tom Cruise references into Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

I don’t think so they would provide him in this particular game. he was not in ‘The Seven Samurai’ in Shogun 2. So I there is no sense if they are going to provide in current version of the game.

Well the thing about which we are talking seems to be bit subjective whether you are thinking about the eggs. However I am looking to have more prominent nod for this particular masterpiece. I have looked on the cover I have seen Takeda Shingen and fellow with eyepatch is Date Masamune. There is nothing to do with both the Seven Samurai he was modeled traditionally as Yamamoto Kansuke.