Thread: Skyrim Beta available on steam

Skyrim Beta available on steam

Hello friends, I have seen that Skyrim Beta been available on Steam, when you are going to view section then in that settings after that enter into account, so you better click on change and select Skyrim Beta, whereas me have not seen anything till now. I believe that it is been available and also you people and check it out and share something about it. Thank you.

Re: Skyrim Beta available on steam

I believe that it might be about the steam workshop, so it might about that and if it has to come then there might be some sort of news or information released by steam. If there is something then they will news about it.

Well let me tell you that when they have done it earlier, it was beta run of the 1.4 patch. I think that you have jump into beta. I would like to know which version of Skyrim you are having at present. Well the last official release was 1.4.21.04. or might be higher than that. I think it me do something with CK. Well I am doing the method which you telling than I am not able to get any new beta for either the game itself or the CK and also there is no news about it on Bethsoft official website, but I will be checking it out for that.

Well I would like to say that why to pay to QA patches when they have declare it to be beta patches and do we people are working for free. Well I have heard that upcoming Call of Duty game will be charging all of 2$ for each and every patch.

I believe that problem is that Bethesda does do QA, as it is only not very good or of any use at all in a number of cases. I believe that you can bind blame on Steam or could be Bethesda and being ruined by some damn exceptional madder ready to do things similar to the Morrowind Code Fix, but eh. In this case (importance the 1.4 beta), I'm approve with them discharging a patch out to those chosen few who pick into the beta, so they can have a turn it and indicate the glaring issues. Preferred that over actually dumping their whole group of onlookers with a patch that has who recognizes what the matter with it. Without a doubt, does no one recollect "fix" 1.2 and the counter directionally flying mythical serpents?

Well let me tell you that there is beta update available on Steam, for that you need to follow the following steps.
    • Click on Steam in the upper menu
    • Select Settings
    • Under the Account tab, go to the Beta Participation section and select Change.
    • A drop down menu will appear.
    • Select Skyrim Beta.
    • Select OK.
    • Steam will now restart.
    • After Steam restarts, Skyrim will be updated to the Beta version currently available.