Thread: Some beginners doubt on Diablo 3

Some beginners doubt on Diablo 3

I am new to Diablo 3 game and having lots of doubt on it. The game looks really very fast. I am posting some questions here and hope that some can provide better highlight on the same. Mine questions are related to the game customization stuff. Does it is possible to customize a game character. If yes then how to do that. Second thing about the game competition, does the money in the game really plays any role in wining any competition. I had seen that Real Money Auction House charges me for some items in the game. Does this items are needed to be purchased to enter certain levels.

Re: Some beginners doubt on Diablo 3

I think you are worrying to much about all those stuff. There is no need to buy those stuff to play certain levels nor they are going to put any impact on the game competition. It is recommended that you can go through a game tutorial to understand how it works actually. Secondly for customizing the characters in the game you can modify the appearance. That is it is possible to edit the face or other parts and improve the character appearance. There are many options available for character customization in the game. And for the multi-player gaming mode you can match up with your friends or play on server with other players also. There is no compulsion to purchase any upgrade for the same.

There are certain game skills which are responsible on what you game in the game. The skills lets you to play and win matches while money is just to get some items. Try to check the skill list.

Diablo 3 is far more different from World of Warcarft. It is noticed many time that the players get confused between the games. Talking about the appearance there are chances of modifying the characters and gears. You can customize it on limited basis. And according to me it is not really worth to customize a character in the game. It is a rpg type game where you really do not see the character on the screen. So what is the use of customizing it.There are part where you can find all the gears. And you can choose the same on the basis of score you earned. Diablo 3 is a very competitive game. It offers you lots of action in multiplayer mode. The new PVP feature allows you to
    deal with player vs player battle.

What I know that when you need to bring down the bosses you will need to buy some tough gears or there is no need to go for the same. If you are in a higher level and you are going to fight with boss then you can try searching something in RMAH.

Every time there is no need to buy a new gear. You can play with your existing stuff also. First in my view learn to play it properly and then go for other thing. Diablo 3 is quiet a vast game. There ample of options available under co-operative and multiplayer mode. There are certain similar achievements in the game like WOW.

Every character in Diablo has a banner. When you keep on completing certain achievement in the game you unlock more accessories. You can also customize your banner as you need it. So there is no need to go for purchase. You can end up events faster to get more and more accessories. In the same way you can enjoy the game also. Buying stuff is not really what I was also expecting in the game. It is better if that gets unlocked when you keep playing and getting new goals.