Thread: Will be Microsoft Flight available on Steam?

Will be Microsoft Flight available on Steam?

Hello friends, just read an article which has told that this game will be released on spring of this year especially for PC. It will be free with premium functions and work for Windows Live game. I have seen that graphics of this game is very much improved. I think that most of people might know about this game and there are also there are video about Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I am wishing that Value to release it on Steam. What you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Will be Microsoft Flight available on Steam?

I think that it is not Value decision, it is decision of Microsoft and they are having their own game for windows live, due to which they not put it on Steam. I will be something that value releasing portal 2 on game for windows live and I am sure that it is not all happen. So there is no hope.

Let me tell you that there are game for windows live games on Steam, below is the list of game which available on Steam.
    • Fallout 3
    • GTA IV
    • Dead Rising 2
    • Bioshock 2
    • Street Fighter IV
    • Arkham Asylum

I believe you are right for the majority part, but I believe that it is still possible that Microsoft will make public this on steam. There are a hardly any games that use steam and Games for Windows - Live, two that arrive to me are GTA 4 and Drit3. So it is not that it utilizes Games for Windows - Live, it’s the truth that it’s a Microsoft game that makes me imagine it would not be on steam. So don't get your hopes up, I don't think there is any Microsoft game on steam atm (Halo, all the flight sims), and i have a feeling that's not going to change anytime soon.

There are plenty of games on Steam that are also using GFWL (which is creating reluctance of many potential purchasers). Not going to even worry with the game, some textures appear such as 1998 textures. The game is made like that, it’s free but to get a hold of 80% of game then you have to pay. Price the game at $30 and give us everything.

I could love to see FSX, but as others specified, it will no doubt not happen. As an elective; there is no explanation that FSX's equal, X-Plane ought to not be on Steam. Railworks has authenticated that Steam is an excellent earth for reproduction devices. It isn't quite set in Hawaii; granted that this is the footage they've been demonstrating thus far. It blankets the entire universe, even though it remains to be perceived how nitty gritty it could be. I don't see them putting it on Steam being as how Flight is determined to have its particular store. There could be tons of unite-ons for this event, unhindered and non-unhindered, which can clearly be ready through their store.

I don't see the focusing in it. It's determined to be free of cost to download, so there won't be any deals from Steam offers. And then the accomplishments could all be GFWL and not Steam fulfillment. So why not just download it from Microsoft and put it in your Steam library manually after it ends up as the careful same thing when it’s all said and done? I will surely be giving it a go; I require an explanation to dust off my flight stay.

Microsoft Flight can go itself, was fantastic, I put many hours into it. FSX was also very nice. Microsoft Flight is just a poor attempt to revamp the series with nothing but dollar signs in mind. This free to play micro transaction system is bad. FSX is $20-$70, for 20-30 aircraft and the whole world in scenery (with a few areas in high definition), plus lots and lots and lots of high-quality community-made content and an SDK.