Thread: Best Multi-player moment in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Best Multi-player moment in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I like the game in multiplayer mode only and there are many of the moments in the game that I liked. For me the best moment was when I was playing in of the burning hospital and we were held up within the lobby which is off side of the main hall and I was doing very well. I was tending to fire on a opposing player. I was having the LT which was aimed in and suddenly it cut to a close up of me through a extended tongue which was stuck to my arm. This was the primary encounter within multi player that I had and it really made me jump. I got total 25 points for that. Please share your Best Multi-player moment in the game.

Re: Best Multi-player moment in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Once, I was out on the street. There, we were mopping the floor through the other team and suddenly my team mate yelled that " We have a Tyrant!" but I was not able to see it but I heard the thundering footsteps within my Tritton Detonator headset. This really terrified me.

I was very sure that I saw it come around corner and my team mate was running away as of it because it was chasing him. This was a holy crap. After this I started pumping bullets to it with the hope to kill it and I succeeded in that.

Hello friends, sorry that I am posting in running thread but I want to ask that how many points do the Tyrant worth? Please reply.

I would like to tell you that the Tyrant is one of the main things that you can find within game. If you can get enough ammo as well as shoot it enough earlier than the round timer runs out, then it is worth a lot. This means that unless each your teammates are pounding it, you will not going to drop it. Other than this, if all the teammates are blasting it, then opposite team will watch and begin firing any time. So this is very nice to have some bonus points.

I with my partner killed one tyrant at a time. I don’t remember that how much points does it worth because I was paying attention to that at that time. Immediately we were sounded by the enemy territory in a Biohazard game and I was having red health. So it was important to get the healing item rather than total number of thee XP that I have. I found that the Tyrant was not too hard for me. If you are good to dodges and dives then it will be really easy for you to void most of them.

I found that if you traveled like a squad then you will find this really easy but there are many of the people who want to play it like Halo and split up for 1v1s. These really get them killed. This is a squad shooter, so it looks like there is bigger reward for staying jointly.

I have seen in the game that the players who are able to spot far are not using the tactical retreat much. They just spam their shooting button and not pulling back.

OK, moving back to the favorite moment, My favorite moment was through Bertha. I had just unlocked as well as maxed out the stimpack which reduces damage by %50. I was rocking my Juggie shotgun while I ran to complete squad. I ran away and stuck myself after that ran back to the room blastin apart at everything. The fire fight was there for a few seconds and I was the final man standing but of course all it took was one swipe through a freaking zombie for killing me immediately after.

I am really pissed to my medic friend who was standing idle and ran for the help[ very lathe. By that time he was only looking me to get killed by that zombie.