Thread: Connection bug in Zynga Slingo game

Connection bug in Zynga Slingo game

Hello friends, I am keep on getting error message, that internet connection is been lost, I really do think that this is a bug in game which is been keep on coming and creating problem for playing it. I do know that many of others are getting same problem and so what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Connection bug in Zynga Slingo game

I continually receive an error message saying that the connection was lost. Well after sometimes it would refresh and work very much fine and it will go back to the same spot I was at but a couple other times it took away my energy and or coins and would make me start all over. And it just happened to me at least 15 times within like 15 minutes and it’s very irritating. I wish that Zynga would take more time with their games to fix these minor issues which turn into major problems before a new game is launched beside that I love this game and used to play it like 6 or 7 years ago. So hopefully it gets fixed so I can continue.

I do agree with you and it is keep on happening with this Slingo game, although I am playing alternate Zynga games then it is not event in it. I would recommend Zynga that make it less delicate to slight blips in the connection? In place of instantly giving up, it ought to hold up a millisecond or several and attempt again. I am quite much away from any doubt 99% of the time that could be sufficient for the union to have re-secured. Then again in addition, if this happens when you're stacking a unique organize or have started one, when it returns it’s taken the power but won't give you the event to play. By reason of I don't have unlimited energy, I convincingly not similar to this. It would be ideal if you regardless manufacture in a check so that in the event that it has taken the force it verifies it gives you the game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Udi-Baba View Post
    Hello friends, I am keep on getting error message, that internet connection is been lost, I really do think that this is a bug in game which is been keep on coming and creating problem for playing it. I do know that many of others are getting same problem and so what you people have to say about it. Thank you.
    I also keep getting an error message which is messing up game play. Whenever i am getting it then really frustrated and due to which i really not like to play game.