Thread: How much energy it cost while a round in Zynga Slingo

How much energy it cost while a round in Zynga Slingo

Hello friends, I have just started to play this game and wanted to confirm that how much energy it is costing when you are playing a single round in this game. When I am playing a round then it is costing 10 energy for it and when I asked one of my friends then he told me that it is costing 6 energy for a round, whereas we both of us have started playing game together and also we are at same level, not having any power ups that we are aware of. So does anyone knows what is problem and why it is costing more than other, please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How much energy it cost while a round in Zynga Slingo

It is same thing which is happening with me, when I am playing it then it costing me 10 energy and it is same thing which is costing 5 energy, this is very much interesting and also strange one, I do not that how many are facing this problem, as you and we are facing it. There should be some specific reason for it and also it is related to different region or something.

I think that this is a big problem with Zynga. They cannot seem to figure out how make certain items fixed in the game. My energy cost is 10, my friends was 6 and another friend said she used 7, and this is all for stage 1. Why should some of us have to pay more energy for the same stage? I just asked this same thing on the bug report board of there. It was asked some time ago but no one seems to be able to answer the question or rather, no one wants to answer it is probably it.

It is also same thing which is happing with me such that it is costing 10 energy and where other people (my family members who are playing it) they are getting it for 5 energy and there is no chance of me getting new here with this game. When I get to what I need for hidden chronicles and this game is gone worst Zynga game ever and it’s such a shame for them and I loved the original Slingo, as this game is having too many glitches and definitely not worth spending money on which I do with my rest of other games. Due to this problem Zynga is getting worst day by day, where it earlier game were really nice and great fun playing them.

For me to play one game costs 10 and my friend costs 6 how does that work. It seems, as I can see above, that I am not the only one. Has anyone had a reply?