Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City special edition redeem code not working

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City special edition redeem code not working

this I s really frustrating I have the game but I am in no position to play this game . the problem is that I have the code but do not able to start the game . my code is not working I need help on this. I actually need the weapon and skin on the game but the code is not working . I think the code is right, however guess i have to contact capcom. Is there anyone here can help me on this I will be really appreciating this

thanks

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City special edition redeem code not working

Hey can you tell me Which system, is the game installed already. Did you attempted the code again . is there any error message and if yes what do it exactly says while you trying to redeem it and it doesn't work. The only person who can help you is you yourself . Just don't tell anyone the code

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City special edition redeem code not working

My code doesn't seem to work either, i've tried several times and none of them seem to work at all, my game's a xbox 360 version, what else could i do? bought the 360 SE and my code doesn't work either, tryed several times but it won't work.

Well I have some what the same issue my issue is that my special edition by the way my copy is on the PS3 save for here it is, sa special edition preorder is suspossed to get 8 weapons and 6 alternate costumes which clearly states this on the insert where my code is located but when i go to redeem it i only get the Elite Weapons pack a Combat SMG & The Perforator and no costumes so i did not redeem it. So wll I need to know is that both 360/PS3 have DLC issues Capcom Explain. I will be really glad to know this

the issue is because of the false advertisement and for a SE copy you must be getting all 8 additional weapons I've called them/emailed them as well and still no reply which i did all this a few hours ago

I don't believe that's the reason, as i'm at present downloading dlc for Forza 4, and i just changed my Xbox live account, and i downloaded dlc for other games, i haven't had any problems at all, only with the Resident Raccoon City SE

Can you verify that you pre-ordered the Special Edition with the metal case and the patches? Just checking for the reason that the pack you got sounds similar to a pre-order special from a specific retailer.

I did tried a some 360 codes as well they look as if to apply correctly so I'm not certain what's going on with your codes. Have you tried entering it on xbox sithe I don't know if that will solve your problem , however it did d solve it. If you're having an problem still, check code on the site and If it's not on there, then it look like it may be a misprint. at the moment am at a standstill on trying to figure out why your codes are not functioning but everyone else's does.

That is actually weird , the code is functioning on for of me . at the time you redeem it, it simply shows you that 1st weapon pack, unless you ensure and obtain passed it. it'll then show i feel the alternate outfits, and then the opposite 3 weapon packs. I'm on ps3, in America. Once you click that you just have gotten that 1st weapon pack it should show the remainder fo the dlc's so as. I've seen the problem with another game dlcs where one code activates additional then one dlc. If after you redeem it and see bear the steps and it does not show you all the various items of dlc then there may be a issue . additionally as you've got entered the code, i feel it's activated it and you would possibly simply ought to head to your download history to urge all of them. simply strive redeeming the code once more 1st. If it works fine, then you're smart. If it says it's already redeemed, then check your download history, everything can most likely be there.

Ok, i already tried getting into the code via that link you said , however the problem does not appear to solved in nay case , i will try sending you my code to the capcorn, hopefully you'll be able to fix that issue.

I didn't have a problem because I didn't buy the Special Edition. What I want to say is that there are no downloadable weapons on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace of Mexico. Those "Elite, Renegade and Power" Packs and the whole "Weapon Stash and Costumes" Pack are not listed on the downloadable content page for Resident Evil: ORC. I think that is why the code is not working for people in Mexico; because the content is not there! Please I just want to know if those weapons are going to be released in Mexico. Here are the USA Marketplace and the Mexico Marketplace so you can compare the lists of downloadable content.