Thread: Zynga slingo required Energy, not percentage of score for red balls

Zynga slingo required Energy, not percentage of score for red balls

I am playing the game and I find that I can buy the 4 red balls in favor of a percentage of their score. I was playing tonight and when I moved from one round to other then I went from was able to buy the 4 red balls by means of my winnings to use 2 energy for each ball. I thought that some of the boards were impossible before, but now it will be ahead of impossible. I previously at the point where my boards are 24 energy and I just get 75 max energy at one time.

Re: Zynga slingo required Energy, not percentage of score for red balls

I have experienced this as well but there is nothing to surprise for this. This is from Zynga and nit is their old practice to do the things like this.

It occurred to me also yesterday and I found this again today. Earlier I thought that this is some glitch but now I think that it happens whenever we get to some defined level. This will make me quit the game b/c I don't want to utilize energy on something similar to getting the additional spins.

I am not able to understand that why do we unexpectedly have to use energy to play the 4 extra red balls? I know this is Zynga's twist for Slingo, but on added versions, (and this one as well up until a couple of days before) the additional balls have all the time cost me a percentage of my score. Now, if I just have 10 energy points then I am not going to spend them for the additional balls as I want to play one extra game, so my chances of filling card are approximately nothing. I really wish that they will change it back.

Currently I am on the level where all the game cost 24 energy only for playing the game and my max energy is 75. If we calculate then we will find that the red balls are taking 4 energy away and I am only able to play two games which are none of fun.

I have experienced the same and now I am wondering that if this is the change with the game or it is a glitch. They must give some explanation for this to the users because this is not going to be fair with the players. It's complete crap that one person has to give up 100,000+ points to obtain 4 balls and another has to give up only 4 energy. Get it strait guys since I can assure that once word gets around they are going to lose many of the players and I am also one of them.

I was getting it too and for this, I contacted to the CS rep regarding this. They told me that this change will be rolled out slowly. There is no problem for the slow roll out but this is almost one week but there is no change. How slow they are going to do this. I a m having thepoinjkts but then also I am not able to buy the bolls.

I am to the point where the only thing I require is the max scores and being capable of spending energy for them, this is really going to help a lot. Many of the times spending points for the balls doesn't move on your score except you get 2 or additional matches or finish the pattern/board.

There are two persons who are playing the same game but one person out of these two is spending points to get the red balls whereas other is spending energy. How is it possible to have two processes for the same task? I am not able to decide that what will be the best to choose from these two. At any case, this must be resolved soon otherwise I think that I will stop playing this. And this is not just me. There are many of the other users who are also thinking to drop the game if it is not resolved.

They hardly give us sufficient energy to play for 15 minutes at one time. After this they modify it and make it to where it needs you to give energy for spins? They must make it in the way that we can make use of those spins to ever acquire the goals met. Therefore by the time you make use of 8 energy for those 4 spins that you have and this is enough energy to play two rounds. If this is the way it’s going to stay then this is not going to be good. I really liked the game and love slingo but this thing took my interest away

I think that this is a pathetic attempt to keep people buying energy packs and this is the way to go zynga. This is all that I can say about this.

I have been playing since day one, but not any longer. Just blocked the game, congrats Zynga, I am sure that is exactly the response you were looking for, since people have been telling you for over a week how dumb this idea was. There are plenty of other companies out there putting games on Facebook, I am sure they will be happy to have my money instead. Good luck.