Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is terrible game

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is terrible game

well what looks like the fantastic game is now said to be a most terrible game. I completed the campaign just a moment ago , it was as bad as duke nukem forever. many technical issue , awful AI,framerate drops, horrible checkpoint system, hit detection is poor and the boss fights is was sooo boring. So if I hav e to rate this game I will give 4 out of 10 as on the whole the quality of this game isn’t up to RE standard and slant six did a awful job. Can’t say anything on the versus as not yet played it . what do you people fee in this game

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is terrible game

Well you might be correct that the game isn’t the RE standards. for the reason that it's not even RE. It's as RE as RE5

I'm thinking that I might like the game but the fact. That I am not expecting something amazing anymore.

maybe the game might be the better if Slant Six given more time on it. I bet it'd be even bad if they released it in November/December/at whatever time the original release date was.

I by no means let other people change my mind regarding a game, not because of the reviewers here , or by the forum posters, in fact not even friends. I'm going to play this game and enjoy it for myself, and after that make an opinion. Some of my favorite games of all time have gotten bad reviews.

Why are you compare this spin-off trial to "RE standards"? You'd be a crazy to think this was going to be like a standard RE game.

As others have said, I won't be evaluate it unless I play it for myself. The reviewers might have awful taste in games for all I know.

What videogame doesn't have frame rate drops while it has squad mates, soldiers, zombies as well as chaotic action in the similar issue on the game ?

I'm thing that your hate on the checkpoint system either means you were expect more checkpoints, or checkpoints that are more easily placed so you can start closer where you were brought down. Well Hit detection is bad? In what way? well perhaps the Boss Fights would be more appealing if you currently try them on Professional.

i have played a few of the story plus i like it im playing it on the 2nd difficult level and it’s not simple. i have a feeling that while the 20th comes about people will change their tune. When they can get online with their friends as well as play. Give it a chance not everyone will akin to the similar things. Some people are fond of apples others like grapples.

So that means that the this is good option and still you want to change the facts to opinions. Well the AI is awful and even I also feels that and you can see that from the beginning It's not view, it's truth. When an AI can't even do the objective, runs into walls, shoots at nothing, and gets its self killed for stupid reason, there's no evaluate it to other games. Other games are unrelated, it's FACT the AI is awful..tt's reality that the story is poor because of not even remotely living up to the hype as well as expectations slant six provide it with. The entire basis of the story was ruined when they determined to make the RE3 sections DLC.