Thread: Does journey game have Stereoscopic 3D option?

Does journey game have Stereoscopic 3D option?

Hello friends, just wanted to know that is this game having Stereoscopic 3D option or not, if it is having then it will be really great and also very much nice to play. So does anyone has sort of information about it and also will be available in future or not. Thank you.

Re: Does journey game have Stereoscopic 3D option?

Well it now Journey is not having stereoscopic 3D. Whereas I do not know exactly correctly as to why none of the games have it, but I do know that developing team is been heading into the last quarter and they wanted to make sure that nothing goes wrong. Plenty of people have asked for Move and 3D support, so you are not the only one who is asking for.

I think that you are been getting confuse with my question, let me clarify that I am not asking about the "Move" controller. Whereas I love playing ICO & Shadow of the Colossus in 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumeet.Pra View Post
    I think that you are been getting confuse with my question, let me clarify that I am not asking about the "Move" controller. Whereas I love playing ICO & Shadow of the Colossus in 3D.
    Well I am not saying that the other user have asked about both and also for some reason Stereoscopic 3D does work with the eyes of the developer, but they are able to see 3D without any problems in a movie theater.

Well I am not shooting down 3D as a complete, but I believe that it supposed to be used carefully and only when it adds to an experience. Even though it is fun and kill zone 3 is pretty good and exciting in 3D, there is not a large enough install base that can justify the extra development time needed for a feature that the greater majority will not get to experience. Flow might be amazing in 3D, also in some of other TGC games too.

A game that 3-D worked with (for a while, because you could always turn it off) but no one played? G-Force! Brilliant game but because it's made by disney, people ignored it.