Thread: Cloak design in Journey game

Cloak design in Journey game

Hello friends, well I was playing Journey for second time, and when I was playing then I have noticed that cloak was having a little bit more design on the bottom than partners. This which I have realized it and also you every time you take over the game, another layer of design are been added onto your cloak. Well I just start third game to make it confirm that there was yet another layer on cloak. Even wanted to say that this is very much simple, but it is also an awesome idea. I was doing the planning on playing all the way through Journey at also several times, but now I really have another purpose, other than just playing for fun. Plus it is also a great indicator of how experienced your partner is. I really like it, what you people have to say about it? Do you know how many playthrough it takes to fill out the cloak to its max? Thank you.

Re: Cloak design in Journey game

Well this is how you have got them? Well I have noticed each and every different design in the trailer and screen shots, and was thinking about that only. I have not got the time to play the game till now though, well it is been release will getting one copy of it and it think that is cool to know.

Well that is been possible as you complete more journeys; then will be getting more patterns for your cloak gains. It won't get totally full, but the patterns will come up about 1/2 -2/3 of the way. And there's a nice perk to finding all the unique glowing sigils, too. I don't know accurately. Well if you are asking about how many playthrough it takes to fill, well for that then I have completed about 7 or 8 journeys, and my cloak is now half-full of yellow designs from the bottom. I observe it later than three journeys, and I have observed that it has not gained any new patterns from the last two. If wanted to be definite then this is simply anecdotal evidence, but it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    Well that is been possible as you complete more journeys; then will be getting more patterns for your cloak gains. It won't get totally full, but the patterns will come up about 1/2 -2/3 of the way. And there's a nice perk to finding all the unique glowing sigils, too. I don't know accurately. Well if you are asking about how many playthrough it takes to fill, well for that then I have completed about 7 or 8 journeys, and my cloak is now half-full of yellow designs from the bottom. I observe it later than three journeys, and I have observed that it has not gained any new patterns from the last two. If wanted to be definite then this is simply anecdotal evidence, but it's a start.
    Well I am up to the cross-shaped or plus sign symbol. I think that it is been unlocked after completing my third playthrough. I have not notice anything new after my fourth journey, so that might be the limit. I would like to add a note that, it used to be that the more you progressed through the game, the more symbols you'd get. Everyone would look the same in each region.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Well I am up to the cross-shaped or plus sign symbol. I think that it is been unlocked after completing my third playthrough. I have not notice anything new after my fourth journey, so that might be the limit. I would like to add a note that, it used to be that the more you progressed through the game, the more symbols you'd get. Everyone would look the same in each region.
    Well do you knowing how many layers of designs we are able to get and tell me total? Also wanted to know that how many times dud you have play through it to get all the designs possible? Please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Yes I have seen it on one of the beta videos, I believe so. The mother spirit leaned down, and the Journeyer after that looked down and the cloak's embroidering grew a new pattern. Well I also like that concept, but I also love present method also. I believe that there are 3-4 extra designs after you keep beating the game, whereas I have beat it about 6 time till now and having like the circles with the crosses in them, not sure if it upgrades past that though.

You need three playthroughs to get the design on your cloak as high as it goes. So 4 possible designs including the original/starting one. And there is a white cloak. I'm seeing 5.