Thread: SWTOR FPS issues

SWTOR FPS issues

Ok, I know there has been a lot of talk of FPS issues, I have yet to read one like mine, and hoping for help.

I have several games I play on my lap top, Skyrim, Star Wars the old Republic, and Runescape. With no issues at all. About two month ago, I noticed SWTOR was running really bad with low fps, so I quite and played Skyrim, which had the same issue, so I tried RS, and yup same issue. After doing virus scans and tweaks finally fixed the issue, by resting my video card to default.

Yesterday the same issue returned low fps in all three games. Tried the video card reset to no avail, and did the virus scans and all to no avail. I am out of ideas.

I do not believe it is network connection, as my wife has no problems on the desktop computer, and I also have netflix running on my tv without any problems.

Re: SWTOR FPS issues

What is the laptop make or model that you have? It could be a problem with overheating which is distrubing the fps as i can see in this case. Have you tried uninstalling graphics driver and installing the latest ones. Did you recently installed any software/programs in your laptop after the game was installeD?