Thread: Inaccurate aiming due to Logitech G700 in Battlefield 3

Inaccurate aiming due to Logitech G700 in Battlefield 3

I don’t know whether this issue is already known or not. My mouse is terribly inaccurate and it seems like it is skipping 5 pixels at a time. It is really hard to aim something accurately when gaming. Headshot Is impossible. I have installed the Setpoint drivers from Logitech. The problem is with Battlefield 3. I tried the different settings using Setpoint no help.

Re: Inaccurate aiming due to Logitech G700 in Battlefield 3

I've made. SetPoint uninstalled in the device manager and all the "equipment" including the drivers required for the G700 also deleted and uninstalled. Have tried to install it all again after manual installation with subsequent SetPoint and Unfortunately nothing will outcome.

It seems to me that mouse battery become flat and due to this you are getting skipping pixels or something like that. I've also been a while G700 and Battlefield 3 plays well with this mouse fits comfortably in your hand. There is a drawback and that is that the battery becomes flat but there is a rechargeable battery in the mouse, so this is no big problem.

I would configure the mouse via SetPoint. The program is clearly designed and easy to use. So you can use macros, for example, or the buttons on the mouse which assign the keyboard. For example, G6 for Q (mock).My Logitech G700 mouse settings in the Logitech Setpoint:
    • 5700 dpi
    • Speed 5
    • Acceleration 1
    • Signaling rate of 1000
    • Vertical velocity 1
    • Horizontal speed 7

Game speed about 85%.

The mouse is now well in hand and can be used immediately, if you want to save the macro has different settings, the software provided with the opportunity to quickly make its configurations. The battery life of the Logitech G700 Gaming Laser Mouse can work through without problems for two days and it is also possible with an empty battery, thanks to the composite cable to continue to play or work.
    Disadvantages are:
    • Some games and programs do not recognize the extra buttons on the Logitech G700 Gaming Laser Mouse
    • Battery can cause failures in critical situations