Thread: Should Ea Games cancel Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance

Should Ea Games cancel Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance

I just saw the gameplay trailer of Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance. I think that it just bad. I mean after playing other games which were completely 3D with good effects and now this 2D game. I don’t think the hardcore Command and Conquer fans will be happy with it. Do all the fans agree with it?

Re: Should Ea Games cancel Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance

I too think that the game doesn’t live up to the standards of previous games. The game has been made like tower defense type games. One has to arrange soldiers in a specific order and then play; this is just like old games. After playing Command and Conquer games which has open controls in which player can move any unit anywhere, here we have to create a formation. Being a regular Command and Conquer player I don’t think I might be able to play this game.

Well, it is a browser based game. You don’t expect it to have high end graphics like Modern Warfare3. You have to accept the fact that many users still have low speed internet. The developers want them to enjoy this game too. To optimize the game for them, EA games had to make it in this tower defense type of format. I know the graphics aren’t that great. But I am sure that EA games will go on improving the graphics. Also high end graphics means more size of game. With high graphics, you would need to download the game partly and then play.

The one thing I didn’t like about this game was the involvement of money. One needs to invest real money to buy units or resources. In other games, the only need of real money is for buying the game. I think EA Games should scrap out the money system. Ea Games should also increase the units in the game. They can introduce the units from old games like Red Alert 2. This will increase the fan following from old gamers.