Thread: Upcoming big thing in Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances

Upcoming big thing in Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances

Ea games announced that the Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances has been upgraded from closed Beta version to open Beta version. This means that developers will now take users views and opinions into consideration. What units from other command & conquer games should be suggested to include in Tiberium Alliances?

Re: Upcoming big thing in Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances

I want the Grand Cannon from Red Alert 2 to be included in Tiberium Alliances. It was a cannon with large and lond turret. It was great against big units. Place it along the water and it will start sinking enemy’s ships. It was bit expensive, but was good when placed on an open area. It was useless to fight against enemy at short range or enemy units coming in pack. But if a big tank or ship is moving towards on base, this cannon is best to destroy it.

I would like to see Eradicator Hexapod in Tiberium Alliances. It is the spider like robot that is actually a biochemical unit. The main positive thing about it was its attack. It would dismantle vehicles, units and buildings. It would destroy them in such manner that its debris can be used as scrap resources. The eradicator is heavily armored and tough to beat. Even leveled up commandos can’t destroy it easily. If you deploy human units in its way, it will simply crush them and pass. Defeating it requires combination heavy attacking units.

My favorite unit was Devastator Warship. It is a lobster shaped aircraft that attacks using plasma energy. It was of great use when fighting against ground units. I like the energy shield power it has; it gives the aircraft a temporary invulnerability. It had less durability, but was worth attacking a large horde of human units.

I would like to see the Annihilator Tripod in Tiberium Alliances. It was a 3 legged robot which would attack using proton beams. The best property it possessed was that of disabling vehicles and mechanical units that came close to it. With a big size it had, it would easily walk over smaller units, crushing them to pulp. But the major drawback was that it was extremely vulnerable against stealth units. A commando could easily climb upon it and destroy it. It had a great shield, but no use against stealth units.