Thread: Why are there 3 columns for Button Mapping for Birds of Steel X360

Why are there 3 columns for Button Mapping for Birds of Steel X360

I am playing this game and quite enjoyed this game but , I will say that this one is quite somewhat different games but however I am not able to understand the purpose of 3 columns for this. Can you explain me this one as I am curious to know this one.

re: Why are there 3 columns for Button Mapping for Birds of Steel X360

As I have heard from many guys that this game is great and also somewhat different from other games and as I haven't played the game up till now, but if it's no matter which like PCs, it could be that one column is almost certainly for controllers, and one for joysticks, along with lone for keyboards.

As I have also heard about this thing , I need to add more in this case and to say you, I guess I would suppose it's so you are able to set additional one button to do the similar thing. Say you wish A to fire a rocket at the same time as also having B fire a rocket. You need to set the first column up with A and the subsequent with B.

As I have heard from many guys that this game is great and also somewhat different from other games and as I haven't played the game up till now, but if it's no matter which like PCs, it could be that one column is almost certainly for controllers, and one for joysticks, along with lone for keyboards.
    I am concerned with some issues with button as well as axis mapping. Can I be able to find the reset button if you screw up? As I am having some confusions with this topic, as it is not accepting changes to button mapping . this is occurring on default and wireless controller . can you find some solutions please.

I am also having similar issues in this case and not able to solve further. So I am having a hard time attempting to get my X52 pro working additionally. Axis' as well as (other than default) buttons are not able to be identified. I don’t have any idea regarding this one and not able to get further. I am having an Aviator but it's not even mentioned the list. So can you assist me. Thanks.

I assume that as you are concerned with the issue each column was a selectable predetermined that could be saved. Like a column for dissimilar kinds of aircraft fighters, torpedo/bombers and as well as dive bombers with turrets etc. I have found that there are some guys whioch assume that perhaps every column is for the three diff difficulties arcade and realistic as well as the sim furthermore perhaps that's it doesn't appear to "save" if tou are playing on realistic or else sim.

Re: Why are there 3 columns for Button Mapping for Birds of Steel X360

As I have also heard about this thing , I need to add more in this case and to say you, I guess I would suppose it's so you are able to set additional one button to do the similar thing. Say you wish A to fire a rocket at the same time as also having B fire a rocket. You need to set the first column up with A and the subsequent with B.
    This post is almost correct and I will like to comment that you are able to map two different controllers to do the similar function.a s I am having with me a Belkin Gamepad which repeats a hardly any functions on the JStick. And I consider this is exact .