Thread: Nothing for single player in Mass Effect 3 DLC

Nothing for single player in Mass Effect 3 DLC

So how many of you feels this , it is clearly that because of this the Mass Effect 3 has the online and that why there are so many characters are 'missing' all this to support the multiplayer DLC plan. It is hard to believe that there will be any single player DLC after ashes dlc. And this is not the first time the Bioware did this I remember Dragon Age 2 they had DLC which was constantly weapon packs which were absolutely terrible. I just crooked by buy them. It will be good that we don’t assume anything yet. It will be very early to speculate future DLC. I think they mix both DLC to cover single and multiplayer modes. What do you guys feels about this please share your comment .

Re: Nothing for single player in Mass Effect 3 DLC

Well not I guess as the Bioware just give the DLC to having the 'assets' on the disc. As there is nothing else on the to show any single player , it will b e likely that is for the online. As the Bioware don’t want to proven wrong again so it’s very likely multiplayer only DLC

Also they mention the Kasumi character will be on the disc therefore why they were up to create the DLC so it’s actually appear that Bioware will by no means can do anymore single player DLC. Well on the other hand other companies can do it without having 'assets' on the disc

As far as I know the Dragon Age 2 doesn’t have the weapon packs, it only had the Legacy and Mark of the Assassin. Well I am considering to get costume packs first , looking how latest map packs be able to turn on a real cash cow if the MP actually takes off, it's very clear why they're forcing that aspect of the game!

I am thinking to get it, but the condition would be that only if they have the guns and maps and quite frankly I really don’t care about the other thing but I would be really like to have the human male characters...

This is actually making me more worry the accouchement of the multiplayer. I done like if they will spam the multiplayer DLC and get off the track is it why on the first place did they bought the ME3 . well are you tell here that it is Arrival, Overlord, and every the other DLC will be on the disc.

The fact that Biowares said that the reason why we tend to were able to create kasumi dlc is as a result of the assets were on the disc' then their statement saying why dlc is abl e is as a result of once more assets were on the disc. therefore primarily from Biowares purpose of read dlc is feasible provided that the disc contains the assets initial perhaps somebody must to return and appearance additional extensively at the Dragon Age a pair of and ME a pair of discs... All i'm saying is largely there's no logic here for Bioware to mention how dlc is possible if its on the disc initial as you and different users have mentioned and proven that means once more this reinforces the actual fact that you just dont want assets on the disc so as to create dlc. All we are able to expect is costume packs, on-line characters, weapon packs by the masses and well IF Bioware do create an alternate ending they certain aint going to create it cheap! I think no additional dlc for single player then.

Well i have to say that i actually like your thought of the putting some prime quality side stories, sort of a Take Back Omega DLC, however haven't been a follower of DLCs that continue the most story, like Arrival and Shadow Broker. Those tend to feel sort of a thanks to charge additional to urge the total story. Like, if DLC did not exist, and Shadow Broker wasn't on the disc for ME2, then I doubt ME3 would have started with Liara suddenly because the Shadow Broker. I particularly don't love it as a result of feel like they seem to be a poor cost-to-game ratio. consider all the content you get within the sixty dollar game. Do of these ten dollar DLCs have equal content to 1/6 of the game? you are quite forced to urge one thing like LOTSB though if you are a fan of a series and completionist. Moreso obligatory than one thing like, say, Bring Down The Sky or Overlord, that I might see somebody skip and it being OK, although they are each nice DLCs.

Well if you ask me I would like to tell you that it take too much of the afford to create the multiplayer stuff and that has the large profit . I am not certain the what the point of it is though except you love to play multiplayer just for the purpose of playing it and not for any better reason .

A player who has recovered a multi DLC Mass Effect 3 on the publisher's server just put a picture on his online profile FB. No, do not ask me how he managed, it seems to me already sketchy like that. So, it's a bit to take in the conditional. But the arrival of a multi DLC seems so credible ... well I can’t wait for the multiplayer it will be going to awesome