Thread: What are your thoughts / Idea / theory about Journey Game?

What are your thoughts / Idea / theory about Journey Game?

I have started playing this game and I found this game very interesting and I would like to know that what other people think about this game. So I am starting this thread to get thoughts / Idea / theory about Journey game from you people. So please post with the same.

Re: What are your thoughts / Idea / theory about Journey Game?

I just finished Journey and it is the best game experience I've had since Shadow of the Colossus. This game is the theory for our medium. Everyone at thatgamecompany, you are all amazing people to have created something like this, this is really very beautiful. I really feel like Journey will be looked back upon as one of the most important games of its time. This is very profound gaming experience. This game is very innovative, unique, and creative. This is one of my definite favorites already. So if somebody has not played the game yet then you must get this game and I am sure that you will find this very enjoyable.

I have a question regarding the online component of this game. From everything I am having seen of the game, it looks like here you go, you are in a world, go walk around and find stuff. And if that is the case then this is really awesome. But I also read that when multiple people are playing online, you, the player, will only get one other person in your world at a time. if it really is a huge open world, wouldn’t it be a chore to find the person? or is it like a general level based game.

Journey isn't a "huge open world." That's a misconception that's been going around for a while. As seen in the beta levels, Journey has levels with a specific beginning and ending. Part of the magic of the game is when two players see each other and go towards each other. Think about it as in a movie when two people see each other and run towards each other .Other players will spawn near you but they won't be on the other end of the level.

I am playing this game and I can say that this is the best game that I have ever played in my PC. I am not a hard core gamer but play games to spend my free time and have gone through many of the games till now. This is the best game for me. I really enjoyed this.

Just by posting a comment on here or our full TGC Facebook page won't get you into the beta. If you feel the need to post a comment, please do so here until we announce the details of the beta on Monday.