Thread: Don’t play Multiplayer mode of Mass Effect 3 if you wanted new Ending

Don’t play Multiplayer mode of Mass Effect 3 if you wanted new Ending

When Bioware would release the multiplayer DLC then you should not purchase the same. also you should not play the multiplayer scenario if looking to have new ending in the game. the developer of the game has announced that they are going to release multiplayer DLC and mission packs with the character who are voted most by all the gamers. Tell me if you are having any speculation on the same.

Re: Don’t play Multiplayer mode of Mass Effect 3 if you wanted new Ending

According to me all the gamers should not purchase any of the future DLC until and unless they are supposed to release new ending. This will give them idea about how much serious about the game.

I am not going to purchase multiplayer DLC. Just because I am not playing multiplayer mode of the game. hence I don’t think so to play the above mentioned game more justifying. So far I am not happy with the ending of the game. I would like to purchase DLC for single player rather than that of multiplayer mode. However I am wondering that it should not be off the same kind of the quality of Lair of the Shadow Broker.

After going through the above mentioned thing above mentioned thing would work at all. as many of the gamers who purchased the above mentioned game would switch to the any other game which would provide better multiplayer mode experience. Many of the friends of mine decided not to play further after playing the demo version.

The developer of the game are not concerned to make sufficient amount of money. Especially to cover the cost of Multiplayer server. They have added Micro transactions in order to purchase ammo and gun packs. If all the gamers are going to boycott multiplayer as well as all the DLC then it won’t be the closing of all the DLC packs. They need to develop something in the game which people really wanted and make them to purchase as well. As far as all the gamers are looking to have real ending in the game. I hope they will provide the same.

Well I am sure about that I won’t purchase the DLC pack at all until and unless they are not going to provide any ending option in the game. there won’t be any massive boycott by the developer of the game. this particular game series seems to be the most favorite game series . most of the people I have seen who are looking to have ending DLC. I don’t think so ending would be bad as so far this particular game is having great thing. according to me the developer of the game can make more profit by simply enhancing the multiplayer scenario of DLC. They have done enough amount of sale with the game itself. Lets hope the developer of the game will provide good content in the DLC as well.

This particular game standing for single player game. there is no need to create Multiplayer addon for Mass Effect 3. I don’t think so there is need of playing multiplayer in order to get the good stuff. so there is no need of purchasing multiplayer DLC at least for me.

I am not having any reason to buy the DLC pack until and unless the developer of the game would make changes in the ending of the game. i am highly suspecting that the developer would lose large number of customer till they will make changes in the game ending. Also if you are interested to purchase the Single Player content then you should not think about multiplayer scenario.

Even I would like to purchase single player DLC if price of all DLC combine is not higher than that of proportion to purchase the main game. or they should provide an Ultimate edition. I am expecting that there would be trilogy box with the all the game content across the entire games.

If I am not wrong they are already started to work on Multiplayer DLC. They have already spent lots of money to create the same. if we are not purchasing the DLC and logging on MP client. there was reduction for the online players. There will be reduction in revenue as online players are going to be reduced. Then only they will think about developer other things for us.