Thread: All about Galaxy war system and decay system in Mass Effect 3

All about Galaxy war system and decay system in Mass Effect 3

Well this particular game is having couple of systems. One is Readiness which supposed to be a percentage and another system is Galaxy at the war score. Combination of both the number which gives us choices that we will get at the end. You should get score of 3750 in order to get the Master Master and Commander achievement. Also you should get minimum score of 4000 in the best ending. Readiness percentage would start with 50% and it is not get affected when you are playing single-player. It seems to be basic and it cannot get below of them. it get affected when you are playing multiplayer scenario of the game. to have a decay system seems to be really horrible thing. I don’t want it at all.

Re: All about Galaxy war system and decay system in Mass Effect 3

If you don’t play multiplayer mode of the game then it wont decay below 50%. You can raise the readiness in the game by playing multiplayer mode of the game only.

Manthan-BDevenderD Guest

The developer of the game has stated that you are supposed to get best outcome by playing single player mode of the game. once you have completed mission into the single player you will get galaxy at war assets. It would be multiplied with readiness % in order to get assets available for the usage of the end game. if you have completed with single mission in the single player then there wont be any issue. you can increase the readiness % by playing multiplayer mode of the game to get the more assets for endgame through route. It is same as A x B = end game asset score.
    Single player would modifies A whereas multiplayer mode would modify B. you will be able to get best results if you concentrate on A only.

I would appreciate if they will provide the decay system in the game. I don’t wanted to have perfect ending in the game. there should be dramatic ending and there should be heavy casualties. The only thing which I did not liked to know score which I require to have a best ending in the game. I am hoping that the score should not be displayed in the future.

According to me it is quite difficult to have perfect ending in the single player mode only. People are not aware of that can get 10,000 points in the game. 10,000 GAW should be the magic number where it supposed to reduce the impact of the choices on the game. you will need to complete all the single player mission and get the correct choices in the game. I really don’t like this particular system as it is emphasis on the multiplayer mode of the game. another negative point is that system is supposed to be decrease by1% per day.

There should be something like penalty in the game and it should have since it seems to be sensible to have it. current system seems to be gamey and it does not sound quite terrible in the game.

I don’t have any issue if best ending is available at the readiness of 50%. According to me the decay system should not affect bonuses which are available for playing the multiplayer mode is granting for singleplayer mode. One should not be forced to play the multiplayer scenario in order to win single player having best ending. The decay system will not allow to increase the readiness if you are supposed to take lots of time to play the game.