Thread: Are bots available for multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3?

Are bots available for multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3?

Hello friends, just wanted to know is there bots available in the multiplayer mode or not , well it is will be really nice to have it and also was search around but did not got any proper one. So does anyone know that it is been available or not, if it is not then what you people have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: Are bots available for multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3?

Well I think that bots for multiplayer will be a really good thing so in future when all the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer hype dies down us, then we can have something to help us through. It gives us the chance to be able to play as we wish with 1 to 3 bots and also it should scale with difficulty of the mission. We should be able to have both people and bots in the same game, an example being 2people 2 bots etc. If Bioware were able to add Bots then there might also be some type of seamless drop in drop out system where if somebody in game leaves the bot takes over, or might be the opposite, inviting someone to take over for the bot. A lot of interesting things come with addition of bots.

What I am telling is that have an option in the lobby so that we are able to add a couple bots to game if they wish for. Even one more thing that we will be able to mix and match players and bots.

Well if you are wanted to play missions with AI companions, then I would suggest that you play Single Player campaign. Then also you wishing to play missions with either solo, or other people, then you are able to do that with co-op missions. If you are so worried about how tough it will be to do co-op solo, drop the trouble to casual. By asking for bots, not only are you effectively asking for extra Single Player missions, but you are also asking them to redo the squqadmate AI so it can in effect make utilize of 3 bots, beside 2. More coding time would be. Necessary, as well as bug testing, and this would take up valuable time that could be used to make sure the co-op missions are in fact balanced. Montreal has sufficient to do getting co-op all set not including start to fiddle around with Single Player components as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Well if you are wanted to play missions with AI companions, then I would suggest that you play Single Player campaign. Then also you wishing to play missions with either solo, or other people, then you are able to do that with co-op missions. If you are so worried about how tough it will be to do co-op solo, drop the trouble to casual. By asking for bots, not only are you effectively asking for extra Single Player missions, but you are also asking them to redo the squqadmate AI so it can in effect make utilize of 3 bots, beside 2. More coding time would be. Necessary, as well as bug testing, and this would take up valuable time that could be used to make sure the co-op missions are in fact balanced. Montreal has sufficient to do getting co-op all set not including start to fiddle around with Single Player components as well.
    Well let me tell you that there is only require making class AI where you are able to pick which type of bot and also that AI would work like as vanguard AI and you do not have to them they would be optional where the host makes the decision if you want any or 1, 2, 3. Just an option for those of us who will play this game for more than four years and want to be able to multiplayer more than a year when it starts to drop off

Bots would be nice; well it’s actually something I wish they had on Gears of War 3 Horde, when my friends don't want to play it. Well it is been really boring when playing this game alone.

Playing co-op is moreover altogether optional, as you are able to get the exact same conclusion playing solo as you are able to play co-op. Since you need to utilize AI controlled bots for those missions, play it in the Single Player campaign. Crating a specific class AI could be significantly more challenging than making current sqaudmate AI, particularly with the infamous "can’t get a lock" charge bug. You in addition obviously fell flat to perceive the key reason why they shouldn’t. Here, give me a chance to repeat myself, which I do not like doing it. To put it simple, assuming that you need AI, play Single Player.

Since you need to play solo, or with different individuals, play Multiplayer. Consequently far, you have not given any levelheaded thinking in the matter of why they ought to spend the time and enterprise bringing about SP-based AI into teh Multiplayer mode, excluding to give you added Single Player missions.

I would be in favor of it, but off the top of my head and without knowing anything about game design generally or multiplayer specifically and also would they need to design a whole new AI system for the squad bots? If so, personally, I'd rather they spend the resources on SP and SP DLC rather than further expanding the MP component. I don't know.