Thread: How to skip cutscenes in Mass Effect 3

How to skip cutscenes in Mass Effect 3

Hello friends, just wanted to know that how I can skip the cutscenes. Well at present I have started playing with new character and have to sit from the beginning of the game. Even the Space bar works sometimes and rest of the time it does not, but overall need to wait. I was thinking that is the same thing is been true for cutscenes as well. Can anyone please tell me that what I should do to skip it? Thank you.

Re: How to skip cutscenes in Mass Effect 3

Well my friend I do not think that you skip it, well it is same thing which has been worrying me about in Mass Effect 2, so I think that there is no other option besides looking it and also you have play according to it.

This is very much irritating, well what I was think that a simple fix for this will be really helpful and developer are not in mood to hear the complaints about it. I think that best solution would be a window that would pop up asking if you want to skip, just in case you accidentally skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    This is very much irritating, well what I was think that a simple fix for this will be really helpful and developer are not in mood to hear the complaints about it. I think that best solution would be a window that would pop up asking if you want to skip, just in case you accidentally skipped.
    It would be helpful too if they didn't have the 'skip lines' key the same as the choose reply key because maybe I'm watching the clip till nth time because I want to choose something else and if I hit the wrong one, starting from the beginning again or at least not dickishly make the wheel pop up just as other characters start talking so instead of skipping you select and it becomes a cruel guessing game as to which line is the last one again and when does the wheel turn up? Well recently in Mass Effect 2, the first response wheel I get pops up as soon as the clip starts. Which is generally while I’m still shooting mechs? The shooting button is also a method of choosing, which means as soon as the mechs die I am locked into a choice.

"Skip" should be on Escape and "choose answer" remains bound to the Space-bar. But they will never ever do that because what above user have wrote it is a fact.