Thread: "Unable to initialize streaming" error while installing Diablo III

"Unable to initialize streaming" error while installing Diablo III

I am trying to install Diablo 3 on my system. I had downloaded this game. But when I try to install there is a weird error on the screen. The error message is Unable to initialize streaming. Is there anyone else who are getting the same error. I tried to checking for more details on the same, but it does not looks to be working. I want some help to fix the issue. I had tried numerous settings, but nothing is working.

Re: "Unable to initialize streaming" error while installing Diablo III

When you install it the game require some files from the web. This are downloaded from the internet. It can be a update or any kind of verification stuff. So the first thing you have to see whether your internet connection is constant or not. You can find that through cmd. You just have to type ping google.com -t in cmd and see the response. If it is breaking then contact your isp to fix the issue. Disable your firewall also for sometime.

Re: "Unable to initialize streaming" error while installing Diablo III

I got similar error on battle.net agent. I was trying to install the game through it, but it crashed. I found a set of few troubleshooting stuff that helped me to get rid of the issue. I had first updated the battle.net agent. I had disabled the firewall and also allowed a specific port so that it can get direct access from the router. Sometime the antivirus is the cause of the issue. You have to turn that off also.