Thread: Shepard will there in Mass Effect 4 or not?

Shepard will there in Mass Effect 4 or not?

Hello friends, I have completed Mass Effect 3 last night and during the ending of game there were plenty of question which is been raised in my mind. First thing is that there will be Shepard in the next series of game or not? Whereas I also do know that Mass Effect is supposed to be a trilogy. The trilogy is now over, and that leaves us to the question: Will there ever be a Mass Effect 4? I sure hope so. I just love the decisions that you have to make in game, characters, environments, futuristic settings etc. It is very refreshing to actually play a RPG which is not settled in the middle ages or something like that. So what you people have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: Shepard will there in Mass Effect 4 or not?

According to me, I feel that Mass Effect will be never the same without Shepard and other characters. Those characters are the ones who make Mass Effect alive, and if you take them away you destroy the game in my opinion. For me, Mass Effect is Shepard and co. If they make Mass Effect without them, well I am not sure if I want to buy it.

I wish that if they come with Mass Effect 4, well game will continue with the untold story of shepard after mass effect 3. The story will go about decisions Shepard made. About krogans wanting revenge, the illusive man will be coming back, and also a new large threat, the return of cerberus, etc. You can still go on with shepard and crew, and also can even make the game go further on mass effect 1, 2 and 3 as again, I believe Mass Effect will not be same without Shepard and co.

If the Bioware are having any more plans for Mass Effect 4 game, then I am full on for it. It will be really interesting thing to check that what would happen in a Mass Effect 4 game. Would you play as a Clone Shepard, or Maybe Shepards child in the next game. Also, what would you be fighting against? One way or another the reapers are not an option. Just lots of thoughts they could branch out toward. The Mass Effect Universe is vast and has plenty of room to grow if any of the writers or developers wants to.

It seems that almost everyone over here are depressed after playing the game, and I must say that I am depressed as well. After I finished the game yesterday, I suddenly didn't want to play mass effect 1 and 2 again, I do not want to game anymore and due to which I am not able to go to sleep. I do not like how it ended, and I hope that Shepard and co somehow live on and fight other battles in new mass effects. Well, one tiny bit of wish is that these endings are not made like that you cannot speculate about what happened. There are so many theories about what has happened during the endings, and these theories can be used in maybe a future DLC or maybe even a future game because we just don't know what really happened. Maybe the real ending wasn't so bad after all.

Well my friends I really do not I would be going that far or not. What I mean to say that there are plenty, but they still could have done to make another Mass Effect game if they did give us proper endings and closure. If there's anything we know about organics, there is no shortage of villains that can be created. I mean hell to me then seemed to be the biggest enemy/threat in Mass Effect 3, even if we weren’t his normal self. That's also excluding the possibility of yet another synthetic enemy, but as it stands now I don't see what they can do for a new game that isn't set in the very distant future. Honestly though I don't know that it's a future I want any part of, since it ultimately felt like I had no real choice in its construction.

Well let me tell you that Mass Effect 4 starts with the stranded crew. Before you start, you can import your shepard from mass effect 3, and choose 2 squadmates who have been killed. You will then start the game in new planet, and you can choose which survivor you want to be. You then have to survive the planet, finding for any remaining tech to repair your spaceship, or maybe even find a new one. You then make a journey back to earth, to find out what happened, and to search for shepard. On the way, you encounter some problems. When your reach earth, you find out that shepard is alive, and the game could 'begin' with a new enemy. You can also add this as dlc. Make the squad search for ways to get of the planet, and to find shepard. When squad finds shepard, DLC ends. This could make room for a new mass effect, and we know what happened.

Let me tell you that there is no Shepard as a main character in any future Mass Effect series. Given the ridiculous level of impact he/she and the crew of the Normandy had on galactic history, Shepard would have to be referenced a good deal in any game that was set after the events of the first three, but I don't think you'd actually interact with it directly. I'm thinking if there's another ME title produced it will be an massively multiplayer online and not necessarily set after the events of Mass Effect 3, but that's just my random feeling of the day.

Well nothing is offical yet but bio-ware may be making dlc that will give you access to diffrent endings that may please fans.