Thread: Silent Hill: Downpour stuttering screen and does E.G. Dolby 7.1 has surround sound

Silent Hill: Downpour stuttering screen and does E.G. Dolby 7.1 has surround sound

hi guys

I must tell you that this game is the best that I have ever played and really the graphic is immense but I have a question on this game , I have notice that the game is bit suffering from the screen stuttering, that not that annoying but the stander that Silent Hill has it is not acceptable . and also I need to know that t does the game has the surround at all E.G. Dolby 7.1 . I am asking this because that my game only allows me to play in PCM 48 although the mixing is not that good as it must be considering this as the horror game . is this happening to just me or anyone else here having the same issue that I am having here , will it s not like the issue with audio mixing ruin my gaming experience but please guys it would be nice if anyone here can help me on this issue I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Silent Hill: Downpour stuttering screen and does E.G. Dolby 7.1 has surround sound

Well you are not the one who have seeing this problem with the stuttering screen even I have getting it every now and then , a far as the audio is concern I never notice by far the game audio look awesome to me but that is my opinion lets here what other has to say about this . but please can anyone here suggest something on the shutting issue so that I can play the game with no problem.

Re: Silent Hill: Downpour stuttering screen and does E.G. Dolby 7.1 has surround sound

It is nice to know that you guys got the game mine is still due, so it is hard to answer the question. Apparently my region release day was pushed forward and I guess that it will be because of the this reason that the release date has been pushed forward