Thread: Saved games not working in The Darkness II

Saved games not working in The Darkness II

I happened to buy almost 4 copies of this game over steam and I was not able to my surprise I found that I cannot use save game between the games. I just don’t understand what is the reason for not doing that? That’s what I am not getting. Anyways what do you all think about it, can you all please tell me?

This has really pissed me off and hence I am thinking about to switch to the pirated version of the game and play in it. That’s what I am thinking. I am sure you will support my idea.

Re: Saved games not working in The Darkness II

Quote Originally Posted by Mithi View Post
    I happened to buy almost 4 copies of this game over steam and I was not able to my surprise I found that I cannot use save game between the games. I just don’t understand what is the reason for not doing that? That’s what I am not getting. Anyways what do you all think about it, can you all please tell me?

This has really pissed me off and hence I am thinking about to switch to the pirated version of the game and play in it. That’s what I am thinking. I am sure you will support my idea.
    No dude you cant do that we don’t support piracy and hence it is restricted in this forums to talk about the piracy. If you are having some issues with the game while playing in the steam then you better take the issue with the steam they will give a detailed explanation about the same. I hope that was clear for you. That’s it.

Re: Saved games not working in The Darkness II

Quote Originally Posted by Mithi View Post

Might be a possibility that the game that you are playing is not a cloud supported. hence that’s the reason why you are not able to use the save game of one into the another. It is not necessary that each and every steam game comes with the cloud support, I have given you a clear picture in front of you. Now its upon you, how you want to react to it.