Thread: Pyramid Head is not MC Hammer in Silent Hill: Downpour

Pyramid Head is not MC Hammer in Silent Hill: Downpour

Hello friends just wanted to inform everyone the Pyramid Head which is there in Silent Hill: Downpour is not MC Hammer and it is been revealed and most of the people were thinking about it. Whereas we have already seen this same guy at the Orphanage, I hope most of the people might not know about it. So what you people have to say about it. Thank you,

Re: Pyramid Head is not MC Hammer in Silent Hill: Downpour

Well it seems to be cooler and also better than the original Hammer. I think that it more of the main personification of Murphy's guilt which is always following him around. I don't know he badly hurt somebody leaving them in a vegetative state; it gives off that vibe, what with being in a wheelchair and having a slouched head.

I have looked the guy for couple of times, and I would like to say that it wasn't to do with the poor thing being in a wheelchair or looking deformed, at all. The fact that it seems to be stationary while 'stalking' you is simply not frightening. Well if it was meant to be creepy, then possibly that can be obtained, but not if you have to fight it. That would destroy any likely scariness of it being this more than human creeper such as Valtiel, since a simple human could harm or destroy it. Well for Pyramid Head, who was frightening but ultimately not infallible, well, he looked and acted intimidating.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    I have looked the guy for couple of times, and I would like to say that it wasn't to do with the poor thing being in a wheelchair or looking deformed, at all. The fact that it seems to be stationary while 'stalking' you is simply not frightening. Well if it was meant to be creepy, then possibly that can be obtained, but not if you have to fight it. That would destroy any likely scariness of it being this more than human creeper such as Valtiel, since a simple human could harm or destroy it. Well for Pyramid Head, who was frightening but ultimately not infallible, well, he looked and acted intimidating.
    Let me tell you that wheelchairs monsters are more often than not very creepy. However I expect he does not attacks us. It could be very creepy to see him looking at you through prison bars or in a dark hallway. Just think that entering in a creepy dark and silent place and all of a sudden you hear this guy around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    Let me tell you that wheelchairs monsters are more often than not very creepy. However I expect he does not attacks us. It could be very creepy to see him looking at you through prison bars or in a dark hallway. Just think that entering in a creepy dark and silent place and all of a sudden you hear this guy around.
    It can be creepy, but I believe it would be creepier if we did not get a chance to completely see what it was viewing up all over the place. Like, play up the sounds and the darkness and inability to actually know what the hell is near as much as possible. Also believe that it is scarier to let your thoughts to go wild, and trying to form an identity for some awful thing out to get you.

I am very much disbelief that he will be the kind of character that take on in combat. He possibly just seems in random places to scare the player out. If it does end up being a monster that will fight, it will most likely get out of the wheelchair. I am able to see the monitor picture when I am thinking about it, such when you are walking around and finding the monitor and some casual wheelchair guy is just sitting there on the screen but when you see the place he is supposed to be, he is not there. Possibly in that part you will be able to see the monitor and where he actual to be in nearly in the same area, as invisible or a ghost.

I also agree with it and it would be great if this figure remains unsolved and also it does not become a boss or fightable enemy. I believe that it can be even improved if creature was not at all really explained and instead left up to the player to guess what it might be. If look at past games then some of them are having something which was not be posed a real threat but were creepy in their own way. Such that Silent Hill 1 was having Larval Stalkers, Silent Hill 2 has unseen prison cell monsters, Silent Hill 3 had Stanley, and Silent Hill 4 had the greedy worm and the face room.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    I also agree with it and it would be great if this figure remains unsolved and also it does not become a boss or fightable enemy. I believe that it can be even improved if creature was not at all really explained and instead left up to the player to guess what it might be. If look at past games then some of them are having something which was not be posed a real threat but were creepy in their own way. Such that Silent Hill 1 was having Larval Stalkers, Silent Hill 2 has unseen prison cell monsters, Silent Hill 3 had Stanley, and Silent Hill 4 had the greedy worm and the face room.
    Let me tell you that Silent Hill 3 was also having the Valtiel. One more thing will like to tell that he stood something important to the plot/lore of The Order but has not at all been a direct threat.