Thread: Mr. PHD in Silent Hill: Downpour

Mr. PHD in Silent Hill: Downpour

Hello friends, I have recently finished playing Silent Hill 2 and wish to visit Silent Hill website, so over founded that Mr. PHD s been added to new series of this game. But when I read it out and founded that it is been not out and also I do not think most of the people would like to see pyramid head in Silent Hill 6. Wanted to know, what you people have to say about it and what else you would like to have if it is been added. Thank you.

Re: Mr. PHD in Silent Hill: Downpour

I personally feel that Pyramid Head should be there in Silent Hill 2 and it is fit for that. When I have seen it in Silent Hill 5, then during that time I really feel bad and it has ruined the image of him being the Darkest part of James brought forth to punish him for his sins. Well it is something like became a Silent Hill mascot and if he is going to in Silent Hill 6 then it nothing wrong and I will be playing it.

The more you people want to talk about him the more he becomes a mascot. How he is going to do anything worth giving a crap about, he served his purpose once, anyone who could possibly be creped out by him again after being so exposed to him is a very gullible person. He's not just some monster; he was an important part of SH2's story and was a good part of what made it so mysterious and scary. Use him in more games and he loses that charm.

Most of the users wants him to be left alone, some wish for him to return, people start questioning if he really was only real to James in Silent Hill 2, I will throw around quotes from Book of Lost Memories, we will talk about how that was true for Silent Hill 2 but he can exist outside of that now, I'll say that I refuse to accept Boogeyman is the same existence as Pyramid Head. People will get a bit bitterer.

Well I really do no wanted to Pyramid Head to be used again. Well according to me it is something of personal hell for each and every character and also with own unique monsters that symbolically relate. Well I do agree that Pyramid Head should have been left alone in Silent Hill 2 as James' punisher. If developer wanted to have some bad monster then make one from scratch that would actually symbolically relates to the protagonist of Silent Hill 6, but do not add Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 and name it as a new monster. This is really not happening at all.

I really do not mind to have Pyramid Head but it should be of different version of it, as it was of Boogeyman and being used throughout the series. I think that he is part of the cultic lore of Silent Hill, so having it in game is really making sense. I also feel that they should avoid using him again. Well he was there in movie and Homecoming, it will be really best to wait for sometime before bringing him back, maybe another two or three Silent Hills, according to me.

I feel that Pyramid Head is really a nice mascot for the series, but he should not be there in upcoming series and also shouldn't appear in any of the games anymore. Reason behind it is that people liked him was his role in 2 part of Silent Hills; well anything else just cheapens him.

It is very much sure that it should be there, but what about to-be-makers of SH6. Well it is sure that they are going to have something in it which will be catching the buyer's attention. I mean to say that just ahead anymore and the whole game itself that's being made into a moneymaking title. Well I do not think that actual silent hill ended with Silent Hill 4, well after that it has came with Konami-and-friends to keep on cash. I am very much sure that there's going to be a Phead as stuff in new one.

I do not believe that it is so much that they're saying bad thing to us; they just want to make an actual profit off of a series that's dying. Artistic integrity is one thing, but they do need to make money, and putting "Silent Hill" on the cover isn't enough to make people buy the game, especially after number 4.