Thread: Has any patch come up for The Darkness II game?

Has any patch come up for The Darkness II game?

Guys have any patch come up for this game? I want to know about it. I am not able to play this game completely at all because of the random crashes and many other things. That’s why I am asking you all if you do have some idea about the patch that has come up for this game then do tell me about it. I am really waiting when will the patch come up for this game so it can solve issues like these.

Re: Has any patch come up for The Darkness II game?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart Break KId View Post
    Guys have any patch come up for this game? I want to know about it. I am not able to play this game completely at all because of the random crashes and many other things. That’s why I am asking you all if you do have some idea about the patch that has come up for this game then do tell me about it. I am really waiting when will the patch come up for this game so it can solve issues like these.
    As such no news has come up for the patch release but as soon as we get some news about it then we will surely inform you about the same. so watch out for this space if you want more information on the latest patch. That’s it from my side for you.

Re: Has any patch come up for The Darkness II game?

Well its better to contact the publishers about the news related to this. they will be having a good idea when the developers will be releasing the patch for this game. So you can better contact them if you want more information on that. So do go ahead and have a look at the same.

Anything else that you want to know about the game then please do feel free to ask here about the same.