Thread: Any Commercials for Silent Hill: Downpour

Any Commercials for Silent Hill: Downpour

Hello friends, well talking with friends and started talking about commercials for games. Just wanted to know that is there been any Commercials for Downpour? The game is been released is some country and there is been not released. I am hoping that there is something to say about it and also need to contract konami for the theme. Does anyone is know anything about it? Thank you.

Re: Any Commercials for Silent Hill: Downpour

I have also not seen any of the commercials for this game till now and it is been already released, so there should be something or other information about it. Seriously most of the people might not be know about it and it will tough for those who are waiting for it and do not that it is been released. Publisher of it does not like to do advertisement for this and there is no hurry to earn profit for it.

Let me tell you that seen some of commercials for only the high profile games only. It is not been surprising for me, that there is nothing about it. One thing which we can surprised that I have not seen a poster or any commercial for this game, there should be something about it, but it is really sad there is nothing.

It is Silent Hill for you and also for other. Well only one commercials which I remember about the Silent Hill game was about the Homecoming and it was been there on YouTube, if you check now also then also you will be able to find it. Well the series has always been a niche title, and then also it is been young about it. Due to which I would not expect konami to release a commercial, especially not with today other types of advertisement.

I would like to say that it is really shame that the Silent Hill is not having as much financial where other IPs has. I really do not think that there is need about it. Even there is no need to think about the type of people who need to advertise to draw their interest would really enjoy a game like Silent Hill. If the thoughtless majority purchase Downpour and they have rated the game poor as it is being boring to their COD infected minds which will affecting some of copies if that the real market audience purchase it. Who might be knowing about it, I am not a marketing professional or anything, so cannot say anything about it. Well plenty of people will be interesting in the Silent Hill games will be finding a way to advertise for it. After so many series is sort of like one of that legendary IPs which seems to almost is a rite of passage into being a perfect game.

Well I have also seen one commercial for Homecoming, but that was the televised advertisements. Even saw a copy of a magazine advertisement for Silent Hill 1, but at present cannot think of the other. Let me tell you that there are other games that are been on commercials which were the Call of Duty, Gears of War, and Halo, and also some of the RPGs one such as Skyrim. These were the games, which were there on top of commercials and also all of them are really worth to have it.

I have also seen some of the ads for Homecoming in comic books and magazines and also seen the commercial ad for Homecoming as well, if they post their ads on gaming sites then it is really worth, then also would like to see a TV commercial for it. Whereas the zombies being rage it is today, it is very much possible to get sales strictly off of its creepy theme anyway and anyhow. Even though Silent Hill has to do nothing with shallow brainless zombie filled games, I am having some of concerns for Downpour but it will not mean if I wanted it to fail, well this series needs all the exposure which it can get.

Based exclusively on the managing of information for this game alone, I really do not think the konami will be going to throw some money for advertising it on television, if they wish to do it then it might have done earlier.

I too have never seen a Silent Hill commercial which really disappoints me. It seems like Konami is embarrassed or indifferent to Silent Hill. Who knows how big Silent Hill could be if there were more ads to tell people. When Homecoming came out, I had no idea because it was never advertised.