Thread: Would it be worth getting an Downpour Strategy Guide for Silent Hill: Downpour

Would it be worth getting an Downpour Strategy Guide for Silent Hill: Downpour

I have been playing this game and enjoyed a lot. But as I am wishing to have a strategy guide , it will make my game easy. As I have found that on gamestop.com, it says you are able to buy as well as receive the guide previous to the game comes out. So I would also like to inquire whether it would be worth getting or not getting it ? can you assist me in this thing.

re: Would it be worth getting an Downpour Strategy Guide for Silent Hill: Downpour

One thing I would tell you regarding the Downpour Startegy Guide is that it is having pictures paired with words. every so often it creates an entire world of a dissimilarity.
    When I was killing the 200 pigeons in GTA4 along with I ended up with one not there, the pictures in the guide saved me precious point in time. If I had just gone off a text account, it would have been possible, but it would have taken me far longer.

re: Would it be worth getting an Downpour Strategy Guide for Silent Hill: Downpour

I don't make out that a Silent Hill game will ever attain an end of truly needing a guide to locate the whole thing, but it's additional of the extra things that are the real hook with them. And in my concern Gamefaqs has made strategy guides outdated for me.

I was eager that it approaches with some kind of collectible entry with it. I was departing to pay money for the guide subsequently I possibly will get all the hidden weapons as well as items.as I suppose that most games have become so superior at funneling the player to the next point that the thought of guides are becoming fewer and fewer significant these days.

To tell regarding this case, I will believe getting it as part of my gathering, but if I wish for an definite guide I can at all times discover a free faq or else make a check of the help segment. If you see extra unmarked spoilers, report the post instantly.If you post unmarked spoilers for Silent Hill: Downpour, you will be tend to be warned. You will get simply one warning.

If you consider this game, I would like to tell you that as for adventure games and to consider about this game like Silent Hill, I believe that comes down more to collectibles within the game and having the guide as a collectible itself. I bought the Homecoming in addition to Mass Effect 1 strategy guides solely for art .