Thread: Battlefield 3 crashes with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Classified

Battlefield 3 crashes with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Classified

I am using EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Classified graphic card in my computer and I have recently downloaded Battlefield 3 game and installed in my computer. While playing this game it suddenly crashes. please let me know how to fix this problem?

Re: Battlefield 3 crashes with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Classified

Have you checked Battlefield 3 game running after reducing the graphic quality? If you have not checked then first reduce the quality of the game and see whether it crashes or not? in your computer if you have installed any other game then you have to check whether same problem occurs with those games or not?

According to me this problem occurs because of the overheating problem. As far as I know Battlefield 3 heats up the card more than other games. In my system I am also experiencing same problem. I hope this problem will get solved in the next patch of the game.

I will suggest you to download EVGA Precision from internet and after downloading that you have to install it in your computer. Now after installing the EVGA Precision you have to increase GPU volts and then you have to start Battlefield 3 game and then see whether your problem get solved or not? I am suggesting you this solution because I was also having same problem and after searching solution on internet I come to know that I have to raise GPU volts and then I have tried that solution and my problem get solved.

If you don’t have latest graphic drivers installed in your computer then you have to update that also.

If you don’t know from where to download EVGA Precision then you have can download it by click in the DOWNLOAD button. After downloading that install in your computer and then you will be able to Tune GPU Voltage.

Well in have change the resolution of the game and also tried different graphic setting but after that also I get same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by tuning GPU voltage but problem still persist. Help to fix this.

In my case problem was occurring with the Battlefield 3 game only and after that I have uninstalled game from my computer and then I have installed it again. Now after reinstalling the game my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.