Thread: Who is Mister Gas Mask Rain Coat Hammer Guy in Silent Hill: Downpour?

Who is Mister Gas Mask Rain Coat Hammer Guy in Silent Hill: Downpour?

I have installed Silent Hill: Downpour gaming console of mine. I wanted to know about your thoughts about Mister Gas Mask Rain Coat Hammer Guy. Who is he? Personally I am wondering that he is not enemy and I am wondering that you will be playing to find out that there is no one in side of the suit. I wanted to know your opinion over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Who is Mister Gas Mask Rain Coat Hammer Guy in Silent Hill: Downpour?

So far I really liked him in the game. he does not like PH knockoff and he has interesting air around of him in the game.

I was not able to resist. I like couple of aspect which were seems to be relevant to the Murphy's criminal status. Well you can consider the hammer as the symbol of judge's gavel. Also gas mask can be considered as a fear of execution into the gas chamber.

The raincoat character in the game seems to be quite mysterious . the hammer in the hand of the character is giving kind of trigger that he can belong to Otherworld. So we should stop Murphy to meet him in the game. according to me the biggest twist of the game would be when he will remove the gas mask from his face. We had already Japanese horrors,and an American horror, now we are going to have European horror. Well I am expecting that there would be homage to the Goonies in this particular game. it would be homage for the Resident Evil.

There will be sense of surprise if there will be cutscene of around 10 minutes in which charcter would talk after removing the mask from head. After that everything would simply fall down on the floor and you will see that there was nothing. I don’t think so the developer of the game has implemented above mentioned thing as a monster or boss rather than I am wondering that there will be sense of symbolism in the game.

I liked the look and feel of him but personally the head design should be quite better in the game. we know that gas mask are being used by monsters in number of video games and movies as well. So there is nothing new in the game. well according to me creepy head apparel supposed to be far better. If it is attacking Murphy and nun would be a woman of fath as well as non violence. She would try to exorcise MC Hammer or she would pray to stop the same. if monsters is controlling the same then I am wondering that it would be happening on Hot Wheels. You can consider the same as that of wheelchair in the game.

It is possible that nun might be praying . as she meets Murphy, the look of nun would become condescending and judgmental. Might be she is acult member. It is possible that she could have religious ties which will force her to faith on Murphy's manifestation in the game.

The design seems to be bit generic in the game. also he supposed to be running with the cahoots. After playing the game for around an hour I concluded that over all gameplay would be really nice. However I don’t liked the enemy design in the game. it is not difficult to kill straight jacket. Though it is quite easy to kill in the they are looking weird.