Thread: MLB 2K12 freezing while playing

MLB 2K12 freezing while playing

hi guys

I just bought this game recently and I really love to play this game but I have problem of freeing in the game , look like the game bug to me . is there any think that the developer doing about this. Is there anyone else also have this same issue. Is there any temporary fix to this as this is really annoying . I will be really appreciating this effort.

Thanks in advance .

Re: MLB 2K12 freezing while playing

Well I not yet came across any kind of freeze what so ever yet but I was having this problem on the last year but that was before patch but nothing currently . can you tell me what system are you playing this game on and is it happening random or its regular also did you notice anything that occur that making the game freeze

Thank s for the reply and I really appreciate this but it turns out to be not a problem with the game , well I have X box and that Is showing 3 red rings . I am glad that this happen just month before the warrant was going to end, will be going to the service station tomorrow . really hat this that I am not able to play this game anymore , nay ways thanks again

Need help here guys I am experiencing the freeze as well and that happened twice on the same spots . it starts when the game is ended and it was showing the replay and after that it says that the franchise saving then the freeze up . All I can do is to force quit it . that game became awful after the having dominating games. All this is really annoying. Is ther anyone here can tell me what is wrong with the game and how can I solve this problem , I will be glad to know

That was the exact same problem that I was having but luckily that was in the MLB 2k11 on this MLB 2k11 I dint see any kind of problem yet . see if that is causing because of the system .