Thread: Frame Rate Drops randomly In Mansion session while playing The Darkness II

Frame Rate Drops randomly In Mansion session while playing The Darkness II

I have recently installed The Darkness II game in my computer and it is very nice game. While playing game when I try to get in to Mansion at that time frame Rate drops randomly. I don’t know what is causing this problem it is irrigating for me.

Re: Frame Rate Drops randomly In Mansion session while playing The Darkness II

You should start The Darkness II game and then you have to go to the graphic setting. Now you have to select window mode and see whether Frame Rate problem is still occurring or not. many times running the game in window mode kills all the frame rate dropping and stuttering problem.

Have you tried to run The Darkness II game with the different resolution? If you have not tried then open The Darkness II and then you have to change resolution of the game from graphic setting and after doing that check whether it solves the problem or not? may be changing the resolution fix the issue. If you still face problem then let me know.

In my computer I have nvidia 480 gtx graphic card and 4 GB RAM. After installing The Darkness II game in my computer I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by running the game in window mode but after running the game ion window mode also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have downloaded Nvidia driver’s v.295.73 in my computer and then I have installed that and after installing the 295.73 driver in my PC when I start game at that time I didn’t face any problem. I think you should try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

I have read your solution and first I have run The Darkness II game in window mode but in window mode also I get same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by changing the resolution of the game with no luck. I have installed latest graphic drivers In my computer but after that also problem does not get solved. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Open The Darkness II game and then you have to enable Vertical Sync in the game and set texture memory to low. Now restart the level which you are playing and then your problem get solved. I have noticed that this problem occurs if I play game with Vertical Sync turned off.

I was also going through from similar kind of problem and then I have enabled Vertical Sync and then problem does not occur again. You should also try this solution and after that check whether it makes any difference or not? if you need any more help then let me know.