Thread: How many people will pay for weapon DLC in XCOM game?

How many people will pay for weapon DLC in XCOM game?

as the title of the thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. how many gamers would like to pay to purchase Weapon DLC? Also let me know what amount of weapons will be available in this particular DLC? Till now I have seen only single pistol but I will really appreciate if there will be plasma and laser pistol. If you are having any idea about the weapons then feel free to post as well. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How many people will pay for weapon DLC in XCOM game?

I don’t think so there is need of having gun DLC in the game as there are already enough amount of weapons are being provided in the game. I am happy with whatever has been provided into the game.

As the there will be increase in amount of research done which will defiantly invent new version of guns in the game. Wondering that the developer of the game will try to make new interesting things. I wont mind if mod developer by the user add new range of guns. If you really wanted to have new variety of the gun then I think one should do that but it should not be a overarching project.

I would like to have below mentioned weapon in the game.
    Sidearms
    It should be Short barrel pumpaction shotgun. It will give you 3 to 4 rounds.
    It will take lots of time to reload as you will require to load one shell after the another. It should be a short range gun.

Modern sawed off side-by-side shotgun
    It should have short range and only make couple of shots.
    It will have normal reload time and you can fire with both the barrels at a single moment of a time.

High caliber revolver which should have long range and more accuracy as well as power as compare to standard pistol.. it should have higher cost than that of standard one. You will not get auto fire option and you will have Long reloadtime.

I know that Pistols and revolver are seems to be cool stuffs but it does not seems to be useful when you are playing in military combat situation. even we can bring up carbine or SMG. The developer of the game has placed very less space for specialty weapons. I would like to have Anti-material sniper rifles. If there are different type of ammo involved then will have some kind of flexibility or shotguns which will give you fantastic ordnance. Assault rifles should be attached with the grenade launchers.

I would like to pay for DLC which will allow me to play as Aliens. However I am not sure about the extra weapon DLC. But still it would be great thing to have for the gamers who are looking to have great variety of weapons in the game. they should provide large variety of the guns.

There is no need to have weapon DLC as this particular game is having great variety of weapons. We can mix up the stats for the gear and there is no need to pay for cosmetics in the game. I think to have An alien campaign DLC would be great. It sounds awesome to make a brain coordinating attack against of the earth. But there is no need of having weapon DLC and in case the developer of the game releases DLC then I won’t accept the same. but still if you think there is need of weapons then use mod created by other gamers.

I would agree to pay for DLC which will give some kind of new campaign and enemies. It does not make any sense to have new DLC for new set of gun.