Thread: Would you use save and reload method for the new XCOM game?

Would you use save and reload method for the new XCOM game?

Hello friends, it is been giving certain limitations which are been implemented in new XCOM with the lower squad limits. I have seen many of the Total Party Kills, where the XCOM had the ability for the players to save the game and also to reload it during the time of mission. Most of the people see this to be a cheat and also developers have acknowledged its use and have kept it in there. So anyone knowing anything about it, then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Would you use save and reload method for the new XCOM game?

Personally I feel that I will rename squaddies as my own name, friends, or family. As there is limited number of squaddies on a mission, then I think that it is a technique and it will become more prominent with the present game than even in the original. If I find my soldiers dropping a lot more frequently, I will certainly use this technique without hesitation or shame.

When I have begun playing XCOM then I have used to save and reload couple of times. However I began to enjoy the challenge of only saving on the geoscape and I've never turned back. I suppose it is good to keep it in there, but I would like a toggle at the start of the game to permit you to play in ironman mode at the entire hard levels. What they actually be supposed to do is go after a mount and blade come up to having no set hard level, but determine the percentage of how hard of a game you are playing by the gameplay options you pick: No save and reload, High damage to player's soldiers, High damage friendly fire, Medium will penalties and so on equate to 127% difficulty level.

If I have to do then I would have reload it, if wanted to save a certain soldier, bit not seeing myself saving one if I am not attach to it. Well in some of the storied they kill off a really good character and also it been lost in the process. Actuality is good and the entire that but most of the time deus ex machine to save it which is better than losing it.

Let me tell you that when I was young then I have cheated a lot with the Load/save. This time it will be different thing to do it. Now I am seriously believe that any soldier is perma-killed in this game or not, well it is that they have become unconscious, such that they are been squad size to 4. Well I think that soldiers are probably pre-made. I am also having the doubt that game developers will be creating a random troop generator for this one.

It's exactly the same principle as playing Fifa 12 and reloading because you lose the Cup Final! Where's the satisfaction when you eventually win it, then? Or if your MegaDeathKill army in Total War gets wiped out