Thread: There should be more footage or Demo of Tactical Combat in XCOM

There should be more footage or Demo of Tactical Combat in XCOM

Hello friends there are some many of common theme which is been coming for X-com old guard and it is something which will be missing the TU’s. I would like to have changes in the X-Com Enemy Unknown game, very much eagerly waiting for it to release. I believe that it might be a great would be moreover a mission Video showcasing the mission from the beginning or it wills some news on possibly a full tactical demo. I imagine that action system will be actually improving the flow of combat and there should be some information about how the move/action will improve as soldiers do. I would request the developers to add it, what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: There should be more footage or Demo of Tactical Combat in XCOM

I would wish you luck for that. I was been amazed that whatever I have been seen on one video. Well the game will be releases especially those that say to be major releases don't give us anything until around E3 time. For example I would say Fifa 13, you would not been seen a video about that or any of the scenes for many months till now. But the game will be coming out along with the Xcom EU or might be after that.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    I would wish you luck for that. I was been amazed that whatever I have been seen on one video. Well the game will be releases especially those that say to be major releases don't give us anything until around E3 time. For example I would say Fifa 13, you would not been seen a video about that or any of the scenes for many months till now. But the game will be coming out along with the Xcom EU or might be after that.
    I know about it and we can live and also hope for the Sectoid squisher, that is because I am very sick of hearing that it is not a 1994 X-Com and this is the thing which is been seen at most of the websites. I just cannot wait to have my hand on this game and wanted to see what magic the developers are going to breathe into this franchise.

I am very much happy that it not like the 1994 Xcom, if I have to play the 1994 Xcom game then you think what I have done? Will not look the new game. Even though I am having worries about some things such as squad cap. It is very sad the TU is been gone, they were the functional system and also were having lot of flaws, just has one main base which does not at all bother me. I was only having one Skyranger and then also I was able to beat the game much time. I believe that Firaxis are thinking outside of the box with the present game, I am looking forward to see surprises they have in store for the finished game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    I am very much happy that it not like the 1994 Xcom, if I have to play the 1994 Xcom game then you think what I have done? Will not look the new game. Even though I am having worries about some things such as squad cap. It is very sad the TU is been gone, they were the functional system and also were having lot of flaws, just has one main base which does not at all bother me. I was only having one Skyranger and then also I was able to beat the game much time. I believe that Firaxis are thinking outside of the box with the present game, I am looking forward to see surprises they have in store for the finished game.
    I do agree with it, whereas I am also having reservations about the game, but it seems to be amazing and also it will be amazing to play it. just cannot wait to see a UFO and also how does it will be looking and gameplay. So still we have to investigate the ships.

I believe that we have plenty of preview on the tactical battles cape, so till now the information about the strategically geoscape is been very much less. I think that we people are talking about the Firaxis over here. I am also very much excited to see that what will be the changes they will add to this side of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I believe that we have plenty of preview on the tactical battles cape, so till now the information about the strategically geoscape is been very much less. I think that we people are talking about the Firaxis over here. I am also very much excited to see that what will be the changes they will add to this side of the game.
    Preview on the tactical battles cape cannot be enough. Whereas I am concerned about any particular aspect, such as TU’s, but would like to have some of more footage. It will be double entertaining for the users. You will be able to get more exposure, more tease, and more to drool about and also to enjoy when the people are sharing their thoughts about 2 second glimpse of something in a video. It is totally a good, if you are check it out stuff for upcoming civ expac. I would like to have the narrated and explanatory gameplay footage that also step by step and there should not be constant interjections of interview, concept art, or anything.

Well it will be really nice to have a complete run of footage from UFO detection till the end of a battlescape mission, if possible then on to a different map. I do agree that it will be really nice to win the lottery as well but I do not think any of these will happen that also sooner.

Much teasing will spoil the surprise which will we used to get it. In my opinion, I would like to see a few more stuff TBH. Well I do not want to see any more aliens that are for sure. Only some interception sequence and a short combat footage were having some civilians there running around.