Thread: Suggestions for MLB 2K13 after MLB 2K12

Suggestions for MLB 2K13 after MLB 2K12

Well according to me MLB 2K12 seems to be great game and I had really great time with this particular game. I am hoping that the developers would make next title that is MLB 2K13. For the time being I wanted to know your suggestion regarding next sequel of the game. personally I would like to have nike, adidas, rawlings brands in the next version of the game. any comments will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Suggestions for MLB 2K13 after MLB 2K12

I would like to customize cleat as we were able to do in 2K8 in which we were able to select main color. We can play the game by created team in the franchise mode. Also we can write the team name on the jerseys of respective team player. We can select glove type or size such as infield 11 ¼ or outfield 12 ½ and should have more webbing choices in the game.

I don’t think so above mentioned things are much important to implement in the game. instead of having above mentioned thing they should make the core gameplay quite sold. This particular game is having still having issue for very first 2k baseball game. hence the developer of the game should fix the existing issues in the game rather than putting tiny things which won’t make any difference in the gameplay at all. I hope the developer of the game would do same thing.

In this particular situation I wanted to comment that 2K should leave MLB business and allow another company to develop the games. I am not having gaming console rather than I am 100% PC gamers. There were some great baseball games developed in past few years. Those games were having sensible menus as compare to MLB menus. It is having worse game menu I had ever seen. It was having total control on all the three levels of minor leagues. One could play those games and major league games at any given moment of the time when you are playing the franchise mode. Those games were had classic stadiums, teams and players. We could sort the stats in the multiple column. The main thing is that you can play the entire season. you will complete with the realistic stats in league.

MLB of 2KSports failed in every respect. MLB having incomprehensible menus and worse stat collection, sorting and presentation of it. there is no control over the rosters as well as lineups for the teams than that of MLB team. They did not paid any attention to history and legendary point of baseball. At the end of the season we are getting weird stats of the game which is something not tolerable at all. I am firmly saying that 2K should not develop the game and give a chance to any other developer.

MLB 2K12 needs lots of changes in the gameplay as well as graphic update. I am doubting that they are going to create MLB 2K13 from the updated content of 2K12. I don’t think so they would their efforts to create a completely new game. I will really appreciate if MVP will return. As far as I know MVP 05 was having great gameplay.
    If they are not able to do the same then next title should be developed by EA. I think EA can give better justice to 2K13 rather than that of current developer. However they had some improvement in 2K10. EA should get mvp 2005 mechanics and place the same on new engine. If it get happens people will not have any issue.

In the create a team mode, you should be able to design your own stadium and use the created team in franchise mode.