Thread: page not found error when trying to download full game of MLB 2K12

page not found error when trying to download full game of MLB 2K12

my friend had this game and I had some look and I found this game to be interesting. So I just made a purchase of this game. So guys, the insert says go to 2ksports /manual/mlb2k12 to download the full game manual. But at the time of going there you will come to notice that page not found. I just wonder who that error will be charged to, whether to my first base coach. I really don’t know. Can you solve for me.

Re: page not found error when trying to download full game of MLB 2K12

I have experienced these glitches and I would say that attempting some drills to get the basics down will help you to clear your issue. so I think you need to make some looks in the drills as it might help you. Hope this helps.

I believe after enough use, analog pads on the 360 start to wear out. I have been making use of a relatively latest pad moreover there were no issues at all in my case and came across such problems. with a bit of luck they can patch it to make it less responsive, since the dead zone does come into view to be the issue and should be a pretty effortless repair.

I have been playing this game and so I am acquainted with how to play it, it hasn't changed in years. I am able to teach the drills how they should react. I in fact predicted that type of response in its place of "we say sorry for not having the manual posted yet, due to technical complexity." I did obtain a manual with my Black along with Decker drill that I purchased when I purchased the game.

Any new user which is playing this game for the first time will be confused. however what concerning those that are new to the franchise, plus perhaps don't have internet? Those people do subsist, and they kinda acquire the shaft on the manual thing. for myself, it doesn't matter to me.but to some, it may seek a slight despicable.

I require a manual. I am playing this game for the first time with this franchise. I am not able to figure out how to swing my bat. Just says make use of the RS. I have the PC version for this game. Can you suggest some means in this case. thanks.

I require a manual. I am playing this game for the first time with this franchise. I am not able to figure out how to swing my bat. Just says make use of the RS. I have the PC version for this game. Can you suggest some means in this case. thanks.
    I would like to clear some doubts in your case and to tell regarding it, it's exactly like previous years, just shove the right stick forward to swing. You also need to assume you are making use of a dual stick gamepad . in my case I make use of a 360 controller on my PC and everything is fine.

I have came across many with the opinion that it seems like they made the sticks too sensitive, and switched to using the buttons to throw to bases as well as there are no issues . but I need to know from all those that was that something you have to set up? In my case, I blew a game 0-1 previusly since of a throw to 2nd that was supposed to go home.

in fact I believe latest controllers are almost certainly just as vulnerable, just an unlucky unforeseen combination. We got the cancel throw characteristic, but it caused this. I'm in my opinion glad to deal with this, as it gets rid of a lot of cheesing with the no cancel. I believe they'll almost certainly patch a little dead-zone into the game, if not, buttons away.

I make use of the stick to, and the trouble is we're gonna have to make use of the buttons, or else just push the stick and release gradually. The bounce-back of the stick in fact turns on the throw to go the contrary course you pushed it. It’s really not a game trouble otherwise a hardware problem.