Thread: Is there any change in Batting in MLB 2K12

Is there any change in Batting in MLB 2K12

as I am playing this game from last few days and exited about the events and plays. So as I interested in the batting part I have some issues which came across today. So to tell regarding it, When i powerswing I am getting an strange quantity of fly balls , as well as topped grounders. I don’t know regarding it as I cant indentify or doubt whether something has changed?

Re: Is there any change in Batting in MLB 2K12

I have come across this issue earlier and according to me, you should make use of the LS to aim up down left right. essentially guess location and smash the ball. I have come to notice that contact is being made more often in balls outside the strike zone. You need to be tolerant. In my case , I made a start out with some hot tonight online along with ended Luke warm with a ton of pop ups. to stay in the match , I have some option as I need to keep hitting balls outside the strike zone for lazy ground balls and pop ups. So I would definitely say that the LS is excellent when done correctly however irritating when you miss in addition to pop up.

I was also of the same situation. I made a great and excellent start with the LS but in the conclusion my last game with only five or 6 solids hits in a 2-0 loss to the Angels.

Guys, this game is a rocking one and since I am playing this game on weekdays and have researched a lot and I played one game in franchise mode along with won 4-1 with no homers. I have some power hitters. I suppose they are making it more sensible. more often than not a hitter will not have a home run every game, except might have doubles, and so forth. I will be playing this game as well as see how it goes at this moment.

You need to take care and also remember that if your facing an ace or else an good pitcher the chance of homers usually goes down additionally. So you might come across this one and see to it that you take a better note of it. Hope this helps.

I agree with the above post as I have also experienced a similar kind of concern and I have played around 3 games and have only hit 1 home run furthermore that was with Melky Cabrera.in addition with this, I have made use of Yanks,Boston along with Tigers no bombs in any way. the Demo version was also a good one as i played atleast 17 times hit. So this was a great experience.

I also like to inquire whether it only works with batters eye on aiming with LS? My friend had this game and according to him, he just played the second game as well as won 7-6. And he was able to manage to hit his first home run with Pujols (sp).