Thread: Couple of big bugs in MLB 2K12

Couple of big bugs in MLB 2K12

right now I am playing Xbox 360 version of MLB 2K12. I disabled auto save before I get started with franchise mode. However in entire season it was autosaving. There was no option available to make it off. Is there any way to turn off auto saving in the game? I am using Wireless remote and as I starting with pitching it simply knocks with the connection. if I supposed to select pitch then catcher does not select. However it gets better after playing the game for enough period of time however it is really horrifying when playing the game at beginning.

Re: Couple of big bugs in MLB 2K12

After going through the problem of yours I wanted to tell you that if you have turn off auto save then it won’t prevent your profile to save automatically. As far as controller issue is concerned I recommend that you should disconnect and reconnect the controller and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am using latest version of gaming controller and I don’t have any issue so far. I am suspecting that there is an issue with the device or gaming console itself. I don’t think so you will have an issue with the game. however I noticed the same thing regarding auto save feature of the game.
    Personally I am really disappointed with the autosave feature of the game and I think it is happening because of the bug issue. if it is happening then I am sure that the developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch.

I researched a lot and found that you can turn of auto save feature however franchise would save the game progress irrespective of it. I hope you got the idea that its is not bug issue rather than it’s a feature of a game.