Thread: No Sound Bug in the Sims 3 Showtime

No Sound Bug in the Sims 3 Showtime

Hello friends I am finding many of the no sound bug in the game, there are been many place in game where there was no sound in the game, there are many of the people who are getting same problem again and again. So is there solution to solve the bug from game. Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: No Sound Bug in the Sims 3 Showtime

Yes there is bug in the game, I have observed the same thing in game, as the no sound bug began affecting players upon the installation and running of The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack well not all players are affected by the no sound bug. Some players report sound "coming and going" (working then not working) throughout the course of a play session. The no sound bug only seems to affect objects and interactions from The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack. Players with sound issues are affected to varying degrees. For some people it is just the singer singing and the accompanying music, while for others it is singing, accompanying music, sing-o-grams, jukeboxes, dj booths, karaoke machines, pool tables, etc.

Well most of the players appear to have a different combination of sounds that they can or cannot hear. For example, with the karaoke machine some people can hear music but not singing, while others can hear nothing at all. A couple of users have reported the sound bug sporadically going away without having made any changes to their game or audio driver. Following the sporadic resolution, the issue has yet to return. A wide variety of audio drivers are affected by the no sound bug, moreover, the system manufacturer is equally as aired.

Well the sound problem is been affecting all types of computers and game configurations which is having the low, middle and also the high end computers/graphics cards, computers with outdated and updated audio drivers, games with and without custom content or mods, and people running the game on low, mid, and maxed out settings. Furthermore, having the audio quality set to 'high' and the proper speaker setup for the player's specific audio configuration is mostly being reported as ineffective for the majority of players affected by the no sound bug.

One thing which we all can do is that 'Updates & Announcements' on the Sim website so that we can be attach to the latest developments which are been posted by the developer of the game. Well who are getting the problem with the no sound bug then I would suggest that try updating your audio driver, well also not that the results are extremely hit or miss. Well for most number of players the audio driver update seems to fix the problem but for the majority number of players it is not making difference and the sound issue remains. Only one time it will tell if those whose no sound bug seems to have been resolved by an audio driver update was truly fixed.

The problem is been solved by the update of audio driver beside that there is nothing to fix it. If there is been the patch of the game which has solve it then it will be nice and also I have also tried to update then also getting the problem, this should be fixed and should do something about it.

The focus of the 'no sound bug' is moving away from driver updates (way too inconsistent to be useful), and towards documenting any interesting observations regarding the no sound issue. There is a list of guide questions concerning the type of information that is being sought out; just you check it out on the Sim 3 website. So you can have a look on it and also you will be able to work it out for you.

I just wanted to reassure you that you are completely fine having already updated to the generic audio driver from the Realtek homepage, I use that driver myself. I am just suggesting a new method that will accommodate users of variable computer skills.