Thread: 7th Expansion Pack for the Sims 3 Showtime

7th Expansion Pack for the Sims 3 Showtime

Hello friends, I have heard that there is one more expansion pack for the game, which is been very much strange to me. I believe that the EA's is going to make a fairy-themed expansion pack for this one. I believe that it should be false and why I need it well wanted to have season. Well I might be thinking wrong about it. Does anyone have any information about this and also what you have to say. Thank you.

Re: 7th Expansion Pack for the Sims 3 Showtime

Well I feel that the magic should be after Showtime, and then if it is like that I would not be disappointed as it will be turn out to be true. Well I wanted to have the magic Expansion Pack and also wanted to have the Seasons also. But if the Electronics Art are having some sort of the problem with it, as they have not told anything about it, but I could imagine that they would as it will be the second most wanted Expansion Pack in The Sims 3. I am very much confident that they will make it possible. I could imagine that being laggy as in an open neighborhood, wishing that we will be getting in the Sims 4. Well there are nothing much about it that it is true or not, but I think that it is been true. Well Sims VIP was right about Showtime and Pets.

I really do not know that are they doing this and making a magic expansion pack for the user or not. Well there was a magician career in Showtime where you have done with some magic tricks. I believe that waiting for it will be better option and check it out what it is, other than that there is not news about it.

Well some of the people believe that it is in fairies gnomes and such and also those people are been proclaim that it to be a magical nature creatures and that also it will be found in the wild places. This is what I have read about it and also thinks that certain types of said creatures have sway over the weather. If you are point out that is having nothing to do with the Nature or magic. Then I would recommend that you better think again and also have an expansion in your thoughts. I been little rude, but there is something to fairies, magic and seasons.

Even I also wanted to have the Seasons Expansion Pack, well looking what people have to say about it. I believe that I will be looking forward to the next one if all that stuff is true. Whereas I was trying to create the fairytale neighborhood for the longest but was not able to as I was not having the crazy character traits and specials which are been need to enjoy the game play. I also believing that it is true and it should be. If this is going to be the Next Expansion Pack then seasons have to wait and will be coming in future.

I believe that whatever clues you are been getting it are just to confuse you, whereas I think that it might be a Romance Expansion Pack and it can have a little weather in it, as the bees wax comes from making magic and which would be getting you confuse. Well I am thinking it to be the Romance Expansion Pack and it might be having the weather in it also. Well what is new in Game Gifting System is that the position of them could be some love potion in there and we are not having the clue of it till now. Bees/Beekeeper, I know in Sims 1 you could create candles, which is also make you think it could be magic Expansion Pack. It might be mix of romance, weather and magic also. I am wishing that it don't rain roaches like in sims 2 because the evil witches would make it rain roaches.

Well let me tell you that it is not been fairy themed, I feel that it is more of a supernatural theme, feels like the werewolves are the main creature in it. If it is so then the witches might be a skill and fairies might be some kind of outfit or might be having a minor hidden trait like pyromaniac and the zombies might be some kind of moodlet such as the ghost potion and walk of shame and aliens might just be green sims. I do not think that anything is been wrong with it, as you are hoping for something else, due to which I do not make expectations, as it makes life easier.

Well I would like to let you know all Werewolves, Witches are very much nature-oriented, where the Werewolves become their furry-selves only when it is full moon and that also depending on the mythology and the Witches and Wicca are been involved with nature and that also when they cast spells. Well both of them are been call upon the nature and all its power. Well reading all the post and also some information about the 7th Expansion Pack, I highly believe that it will be supernatural themed and the Supernatural is very much related with the nature. I am hoping that there might be weather in next Expansion Pack, if it not coming in next then should come after that. Really wanted to have and plenty of the Simmers are agreed to it, as it is as Open for Business themed Expansion Pack.

I think it’s false since when assumption of Showtime was sent out by them they told that there was going to be a zoo and circus so and this gives away way too much EA wouldn’t give this much info more than ever since Showtime literally just came out.