Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime is well but could be made more better

The Sims 3 Showtime is well but could be made more better

I really loved Showtime but it supposed to be do better. It is working with the singing career and I am expecting that there should be some more things introduced in the game. I wanted to have following things.
    Back up dancers
    Back up singers
    More of a free stage
    I am wondering that stage is pretty tight and it is not same as that of real person performing. They are more involved with stage rather than of standing at the single spot. If they are moving around on the Stage.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime is well but could be made more better

According to me they should make props more interactive. For eg sims are able to knock down off the stage. It will be really nice if sim is able to throw money to sims standing in crowd. Sim should keep continue with the singing even there is only instrumental is being played.

I have not purchase this particular expansion pack hence I don’t have any issue with it. however the idea which you have mentioned about stage sounds really good.

I do agree that this particular EP is having lots of things but you cannot do with all the things. It is giving feeling that you are performing same thing again and again. you performing to get tips and visiting some new lots. Having same thing again and again I will definitely get bored in the game. it just an opinion of mine but I am not sure about the same. there should be some more thing to be introduced in the game.

Yes you are right I got really bored after having same thing in the game again. the sim of mine doing sing-a grams as well as play for tips. They are also try out for the gigs and perform the gigs and starting over the next day. Within a week I have done with all entire career, genie, and built a new venue. Also re decorated some of the current venues. Now I moved the sim of mine to Sunset Valley and spending mine time to clear some of the lots and managed to placed some of combined venues in order to make free some lots. I don’t think so it will make me interested to play the game for longer time period. I used to expect that the develop should expand the pervious Expansion pack in Sims 3 in order to make them more interactive.

I totally agree with you. you should sing the song on the stage before you get bored in the game. everything in EP is simply predictable and it is the only root cause of the problem. you will need to get profession so that you can enjoy this particular expansion pack. the game becomes predictable once you have started to play this particular profession. Once should be able to open a new business. You will be able to own your store or purchase the stuff from that particular store only. You are not supposed to same thing that everyday everyone does.

After going through the requirement of yours I am expecting that above mentioned expansions pack could be done well. I mean it could be improved and it should be quite better. The developer of the game did not put much effort in the game.

For the sake of change you will be able to change your career cloth in the game in any moment. You should go for Plan Outfit and click on Career and click on change. You will also see that you will be able to unlock the outfits as you are progressing in the career.

They provided all the stuffs of strange size and it cannot be placed in the other world. I think the developer of the game should use the stuff of the standard size. This particular expansion pack is seems to be ‘gap filler exp pack’ there is bit different kind of interaction as well as animations but there is nothing new in the gameplay.

This particular expansion could be made better after having open neighborhood, more options, collectibles. Also having the careers which are noticed in the daily life. They should provide some new objects such as DJ booth or pool table and lots of new interactions. Apart from the career outfits we should be able to change the appearance of sims that we are having. One should be able to change the hair style. But to do the same we should be on level 5 or higher in career mode of the game.